Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/clt/d/27-rare-collectible-gia...

Looks to be in MINT condition! I live in PA so I'm WAY to far! I want a pink/pink Giant bad and I would gladly pay the $250 for it if I was closer! Hope somebody here is able to get this lamp it's a rare one!! 

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah iv been in contact with the seller for a week. He’s out of town at the moment. He promised me I was first in line.

That's awesome! When you get please post pics!!

Andy said:

Yeah iv been in contact with the seller for a week. He’s out of town at the moment. He promised me I was first in line.

Thanks Tim! It’s been real hard waiting this long for the guy to get back in town, almost tooth pulling with excitement. Started corresponding with him on the 16th. I will defiantly post pictures when I finally obtain the lamp. I have emails I can post if people don’t believe me. Missed out on a few giants on this forum a few months ago because I wasent really active, but since then Have been scouring the internet for them.  Will post pics upon acquisition of lamp.

$250 is to high

Yes I agree it is a bit too expensive, but what can you do when they don’t come up for sale too often...can’t let it pass by or I won’t build the giant collection I am trying to gather.

I don't think $250 is too high for a mint condition pink/pink Giant. Giants do hold there value especially if they are in good condition.

Andy said:

Yes I agree it is a bit too expensive, but what can you do when they don’t come up for sale too often...can’t let it pass by or I won’t build the giant collection I am trying to gather.

Now with that being said it's good to be thrifty when buying vintage lamps. But like I said a Giant of that caliber is worth the $$ in my opinion! You won't be disappointed Andy! Nothing flows like a Giant!!

Thanks Tim for the kind words of encouragement and advice!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service