Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello all! Just a gentle reminder to keep photos on this site lava lamp related. Mark (the owner and super mod) has limited bandwidth for photos, and that being said, we'd like to keep the photos in the pictures section related to this forum.

Also, when/if possible, re-size your pictures to reasonable size before posting (no 6MB photos please!).

If you would like to share your photography, please do so in a thread in the off-topic area of the forum:

http://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/categories/off-topic/listForCategory

Also, we do have a "pets" thread here:

http://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/topics/goohead-pet-land

And a "show us your face" thread here:

http://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/topics/lets-see-yer-face

Any questions, please feel free to ask! :)

 

Views: 395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, I've noticed a fair amount of sideways pics. Here's how to fix that:

Another issue here is members posting repetetive photos too. They use up a lot of Bandwidth space unnecessarily.

Yes, that too! 

ALPHA CENTAURI said:

Another issue here is members posting repetetive photos too. They use up a lot of Bandwidth space unnecessarily.

Agreed, some of us just can't stop snapping pics of a flow. 

I do delete them after a while though. 

How do you add a profile picture?  I posted a photo of myself and it just added it to my page.

Derek, up a the top go to My Goo > Hover over your profile picture > click on Change Photo and upload a pic that way. 

Thanks!  I tried to do it from my iPhone earlier, that's why I couldn't see how to do it.

You're welcome!

Derek Hyde said:

Thanks!  I tried to do it from my iPhone earlier, that's why I couldn't see how to do it.

WE must not be too repetetive in our uploads or content!!!!

WE must not be too repetetive in our uploads or content!!!!

 

WE must not be too repetetive in our uploads or content!!!!

WE must not be too repetetive in our uploads or content!!!!

WE must not be too repetetive in our uploads or content!!!!

WE must not be too repetetive in our uploads or content!!!!

WE must not be too repetetive in our uploads or content!!!!

WE must not be too repetetive in our uploads or content!!!!

WebooTech,

I don't want to offend you but, you post dozen pics of the same lamp for every new lamp, and it feels boring to browse the gallery because of that.

Please think of the people who will watch them and select just the best of them.

Thanks.

WeeboTech said:

Agreed, some of us just can't stop snapping pics of a flow. 

I do delete them after a while though. 

When Weebo does this, it's usually because he's selling a lamp. He removes them after the sale. 

Astralav said:

WebooTech,

I don't want to offend you but, you post dozen pics of the same lamp for every new lamp, and it feels boring to browse the gallery because of that.

Please think of the people who will watch them and select just the best of them.

Thanks.

WeeboTech said:

Agreed, some of us just can't stop snapping pics of a flow. 

I do delete them after a while though. 

Well,

I'm not sure this is the right place to put nearly 400 pics just for sale. (would he do it on ebay?)

Anyway I'm not the owner of this place so I don't really care, but it is just boring me to have to see dozen pics of the same lamp when I want to check pictures of others lamps.

No offense intended. :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service