Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:Love those plasma lamps
I miss mine

When we were putting this display together, we came across a 20" version (called Phenomenon II, so presumably later), which I'm beginning to suspect is quite a bit rarer than the original 28" version

Can anyone advise on this, please?
...and are there any more sizes out there?

Grateful acknowledgement to ThePlasmaSpasma for the turn-on, and to Critter for all the generous advice and assistance!

Andy,

So happy to see that you are pleased, and the display is great! I think it turned out even better that I had initially envisioned it would. 

Yes, there were 2 sizes

andy ross said:

When we were putting this display together, we came across a 20" version (called Phenomenon II, so presumably later), which I'm beginning to suspect is quite a bit rarer than the original 28" version

Can anyone advise on this, please?
...and are there any more sizes out there?

Grateful acknowledgement to ThePlasmaSpasma for the turn-on, and to Critter for all the generous advice and assistance!

That looks awesome, yes two sizes were available. I have the 20" phenomenon II.

I bought the Phenomenon II as well... it was the first one I bought - by mistake actually, as I wanted the 28" monsters for my display, and I didn't know there were two sizes - but now it's here, I can't bring myself to sell it!

It's a compact, powerful size, and nicely in proportion to itself, isn't it?

I think these 20" ones may be quite rare, do you know of any others? Until you mentioned yours, I couldn't find any...

Btw, the CYI head office is "permanently closed" now - any idea where we can source spare bulbs if and when?

Good price, too - Thanks

But it's the 20" one I'd be half-interested in (especially at that price!!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service