Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I have a Seamore Ceramic up for grabs. I have duplicates of almost the entire ceramic series, and I am trying to downsize. If you are interested in this lamp (or any of the other ceramics) please drop me a line!

I am accepting bids for the Seamore. Nothing less than $100 please. Let me know if you would like more photos. Thanks!

Views: 2408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looking for the one with sharks possibly
Hi MFG, happy new year! Whatcha got to trade?
not sure, what are you looking for?
I'm looking for a Continental or maybe a Consort with the larger, round base... I'd LOVE to have the Executive (I think that's the name)...
i don't have any of those sadly

Hi,  I don't suppose the seamore whale lamp is still up for sale?   This post is only 5 yrs old :( so I doubt it but it's worth a shot.

Hi,  I don't suppose the seamore whale lamp is still up for sale?   This post is only 5 yrs old :( so I doubt it but it's worth a shot.

Hey Rocky Rose! I do still have the lamp! I have moved since then, and it has spent the past 5 years in a box in my closet. PM me if you are still interested. :)

Have you sold this yet

I still have it. It is in a box in the closet where it has been for the past 5 + years. It's still for sale

Oh great if it's still for sale in 2 weeks when I get payed I would love to buy it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service