Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I know, it has been a really really long time since I posted on this forum. I have been super buisy. I am selling off everything pictured in my gallary except the fallowing: The two that are my daughter's and my Nightmare Before Christmas. Everything else is up for grabs. Contact me at ravenwind77@yahoo.com to submit your offers. I really need all this to go and do not want to put anything on ebay at this time. I only deal through paypal and only ship to the main 48 states. Canada is extra. Each size is a different price for shipping and will only charge the exact shipping price. I can not garuntee that the globes would cloud a little durring shipping. However, I will make sure that there is insurance placed on all shipments. Make sure your offer has in mind of shipping because that will be the total price, including shipping. Usually shipping ground on grandes are around 25 and the the other sizes are around 10-15 USD. Canada should add an extra 10 USD to shipment because of the distance. You may ask questions in the post, but all offers should be sent to the email address.

I also have to address that the rocket was a restoration project. One leg is not very sturdy. It is very nice in other aspects. I have a thread somewhere on here of the project. I found the thread: https://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/topics/1566398:Topic:13164

Still have a lot of lamps! If anyone is interested, I also have another grande lamp not pictured. It is a purple/yellow and is in new condition, never overheats and flows just like the american made lamps. I really need to sell these off and officially only sold one lamp so far. I could part with my Nightmare Before Christmas lamp, but I have to specify one detail. A piece next to the base of the globe broke. It was a clean break and able to be fixed and is barely noticeable. I paid nearly $200 for this lamp so make me an offer I can't refuse. I hate to part with it, but I will. I have the original box for it and there isn't any paint that is warn or faded. It is in new condition except for that unfortunate accident. If you are weary of it, I can take a picture of the part that broke and show you that it isn't noticable at all. You can only see a very faint light when it is on.

As I sell the item, I will delete the pictures from the Albums.

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't see it (I don't think) in your pictures. Please give me the details... Thx! :O
I don't have that one pictured. Yes, everything is still for sale.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service