Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Peeps are asking so I came up with a brief list of lamps I'm selling. I do have a few more that arent listed but will shortly once these other start moving.

1- grande globe purple/yellow

1- 32oz red marble base/cap with red glitter

1- 32oz white marble base/cap (still trying to add a globe to it most likely be clear with silver glitter)

2 - 52oz black base and caps (1 has clear fluid red glitter and the other has clear fluid and blue lava)

1- Midnight Century with clear fluid blue glitter.

1- Midnight Century with yellow fluid red lava.

1-  Non functional Smart Astro (the base stopped working so I took it apart to mess with it but no luck at fixing it, but the base can probably be converted to normal bulb and the globe is still typical Mathmos which is perfect. SOLD

3 - 20oz. metallic bases (Chrome, Copper and Black Chrome) all 3 have clear fluid with matching color glitter.

1- Mathmos Silver Glitterball on a copper crestworth base and cap (the base has scratches etc but no dings or dents   SOLD

1- Student lounge floor lava lamp -  Stands about 39" tall, I did a transplant on the lava, has  90's formula in it, clear/purple, silver base and cap.

1- Pyramid Lava Lamp - Stands about 19" tall, black base and cap, clear/red lava.

3- empty 32 oz globes

Have 3 tea light lamps as well whic I'll be taking pic of later today.

2 globes for a link'd lamp if anyone is interested. One is red metallic lava in clear fluid and the other is red glitter with clear fluid.

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

updated the list

Also have 2 globes for a link'd lamp if anyone is interested. One is red metallic lava in clear fluid and the other is red glitter with clear fluid.

What is a Student lounge floor lava lamp? Never heard of it unless it's a totally custom creation

http://oozinggoo.ning.com/photo/student-lounge-lamp?context=user

It was a legit lamp they dont make these anymore

Wow that's a pretty cool lamp. Thanks for the info.

Here are a few of the tea light I'm selling.

Would you happent to have any wizards you want to sell?

No wizards sorry

Love the skull lamp!  How much?

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Here are a few of the tea light I'm selling.

Hey Kelly, looking to get $50 for it. Here is a quick vid of it flowing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkx2tBtNgNI

I have a grande globe for sale Purple/Yellow, crystal clear and flows great only run 5 times.

Here is a pic of the pyramid lamp

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service