Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

CONGRATULATIONS to whoever purchased the Fantasia Solar 1 with extra spray on Ebay Today for only $300.00!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Fantasia-Products-Chrome-Round-Fib...

I wish i would of seen that auction as i would of purchased it immediately!

Hell, the extra spray alone is worth more than $300!

The seller was either very generous or completely clueless of the value of what he was selling -  lol

Views: 324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No shit

It sold fast, I have these on daily watch and I have not even seen it come up

ish i had gotte3n it too

WOW! I recently paid way more than that for one with a crappy spray and a base that needs some work!

 The extra spray was used so it was a good deal for the seller.  Had it been brand new - that's another story.  Sprays also look really brown and beat up. I prefer excellent or mint condition.  I don't like brown sprays. 

The seller let go of a Fantasia Solar 1 with an extra spray for only $300.00 and he got a good deal?

You must not own a Solar 1 if you think that -  lol

It's safe to say that most people would prefer excellent and mint condition - good luck finding it!

I checked your profile page so I could look at your Excellent - Mint lamps but I did not see any?


The Lamp Caretaker said:

 The extra spray was used so it was a good deal for the seller.  Had it been brand new - that's another story.  Sprays also look really brown and beat up. I prefer excellent or mint condition.  I don't like brown sprays. 

Last time I checked I wasn't getting paid for posting my valuable photos of my excellent collection. Perhaps someday I may display online but until the fat check comes in the mail and I mean fat - no way Jose.
MileHigh said:

The seller let go of a Fantasia Solar 1 with an extra spray for only $300.00 and he got a good deal?

You must not own a Solar 1 if you think that -  lol

It's safe to say that most people would prefer excellent and mint condition - good luck finding it!

I checked your profile page so I could look at your Excellent - Mint lamps but I did not see any?


The Lamp Caretaker said:

 The extra spray was used so it was a good deal for the seller.  Had it been brand new - that's another story.  Sprays also look really brown and beat up. I prefer excellent or mint condition.  I don't like brown sprays. 

I did not realize that photos of your excellent collection are so valuable that they can not be displayed on this website like most collectors do - lol

The Lamp Caretaker said:

Last time I checked I wasn't getting paid for posting my valuable photos of my excellent collection. Perhaps someday I may display online but until the fat check comes in the mail and I mean fat - no way Jose.
MileHigh said:

The seller let go of a Fantasia Solar 1 with an extra spray for only $300.00 and he got a good deal?

You must not own a Solar 1 if you think that -  lol

It's safe to say that most people would prefer excellent and mint condition - good luck finding it!

I checked your profile page so I could look at your Excellent - Mint lamps but I did not see any?


The Lamp Caretaker said:

 The extra spray was used so it was a good deal for the seller.  Had it been brand new - that's another story.  Sprays also look really brown and beat up. I prefer excellent or mint condition.  I don't like brown sprays. 

Sell ya mine for a buck for two and ninety-eight cents~!



MileHigh said:

I did not realize that photos of your excellent collection are so valuable that they can not be displayed on this website like most collectors do - lol

The Lamp Caretaker said:

Last time I checked I wasn't getting paid for posting my valuable photos of my excellent collection. Perhaps someday I may display online but until the fat check comes in the mail and I mean fat - no way Jose.
MileHigh said:

The seller let go of a Fantasia Solar 1 with an extra spray for only $300.00 and he got a good deal?

You must not own a Solar 1 if you think that -  lol

It's safe to say that most people would prefer excellent and mint condition - good luck finding it!

I checked your profile page so I could look at your Excellent - Mint lamps but I did not see any?


The Lamp Caretaker said:

 The extra spray was used so it was a good deal for the seller.  Had it been brand new - that's another story.  Sprays also look really brown and beat up. I prefer excellent or mint condition.  I don't like brown sprays. 

Way to expensive for me lol. Nice though!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service