Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

We've had a few spammers lately and some members do not know best how to get a hold of a mod. Unfortunately, I think you have to "friend" someone to message them. I know that can be a pain, so we'll just post info here so spammers can be taken care of quickly.

If you've been getting bothersome messages from someone, please post their ID/page here and we'll take a look and see if the account needs to be suspended. 

Known spammers: Stella Kwale and Frank Kwabena. I am sure these aren't even real people, but their accounts come around every now and again. 

Any questions - please post them here. 

Views: 1313

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, they just keep popping up, 7 on the last 'New Member' thread log.

Keith said:

Hitting hard tonight

I just got them all.

Again

Zap them quick I say

analoghaze said:
Again

Is there a way to get this a bit more under control?

At this point we are trying to figure out how they are getting approved in the first place. Every member must be approved by one of the Mods but it seems these members are just being dropped in. All we can do at this point is keep banning. A few skin care spams are harmless so far, I even learned a few tips lol.

Keep posting when you see one. Even though it's pretty easy for us Mods to spot, every little bit helps.
Three new spammers just popped up selling their skin/face/wrinkle cream. Their names are:

Raajiinder, Siwoo, Rahoul

Just suspended five members for spam.

Attack of the midnight spammers.

I wonder if we could implement a "CAPTCHA" system or one of those "I'm not a robot" things when new members sign up.

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service