Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I see that Spencer's website has those neon's available now. Have to go see what these look like in person to see if there are worth it. Autumn do you know if there more colors available or is this it?  These remind me of the old days of the midnight aristocrats minus the pinholes.

Views: 4246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a really nice blue color. Stands out really well.

Bought a neon green from my local spencers took it out of the box there, was a slight bit cloudy but has cleared up in a few days. Also have 2 of the new clearviews yellow and red they were crystal clear from the start.

Share pictures! I'd love to see a clear Neon. 

ken mitc said:

Bought a neon green from my local spencers took it out of the box there, was a slight bit cloudy but has cleared up in a few days. Also have 2 of the new clearviews yellow and red they were crystal clear from the start.

make your own pinholes. get a 1 8th drill and do it yourself!

Erin said:

They really need to bring back pinholes. 

Hmm, I bet she never thought of that:

http://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/topics/adding-holes-to-china-lava-l...

oh, wait

michael easton said:

make your own pinholes. get a 1 8th drill and do it yourself!

Erin said:

They really need to bring back pinholes. 

lol Erin think? naaaaaaaaaaaaaah hahahahaa

You all are funny. Smooches!

I just bought the green neon because i loved the one on display. They had to have one sent in from out of town and as the clerk is bagging it up and asking me if I know what happens when they gt tipped over, he turned the whole box (lamp inside of course) on its side. i immediately turned it right side up as I left the store but so far its still pretty cloudy and it has been 3 days. If I stand across the room I can just barely make out the lava on the bottom, any closer and im wasting my time tho.

Can you share a pic Chelynn? We don't have too many pics of Neons here on the forum. 

Hi Cheylynn (lovely name)
The exact same thing happend to me when I bought a blue/green Lava World Lamp display model from a well known deparment store. I briefly explained to the young assistant how to handle warm Lava Lamps and she went to great pains to carefully re-box it. Then slapped it on its side, bagged it and slid it across the counter to me !!!...Noooo ! This was on the second floor and you could of heard me in the basement. lol.
Cheylynn Marie Owen said:

I just bought the green neon because i loved the one on display. They had to have one sent in from out of town and as the clerk is bagging it up and asking me if I know what happens when they gt tipped over, he turned the whole box (lamp inside of course) on its side. i immediately turned it right side up as I left the store but so far its still pretty cloudy and it has been 3 days. If I stand across the room I can just barely make out the lava on the bottom, any closer and im wasting my time tho.

lol im so sorry. I am running it in four hour cycles so when it get it going again I will snap a pic

my stupid spencers still doesent have neons :-/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service