Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I know that some of the stores will carry lamps that you dont see on their website. Went there today and found this nice color combo that I couldn't pass on.

Also used a coupon and it works fine.http://www.spencersonline.com/content.jsp?pageName=SignUpCoupon

Views: 1466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What!?!  How long have we been saying they need to come out with this combo!?!

Oh I know right?! Ill post some pics of it running this weekend.

I saw this the other day. I really hope this is the beginning of the return to square boxes from those awful cylinders! 

One can hope :) 

VH, Gurnee Mills or Other (specify) Dr. What?

We may finally see an improvement in quality. I also saw that they were planning to bring back the custom program. Hopefully it comes back to Spencer's and isn't just online.

Vernon Hills Jimbo!

Saw that too, they have a video on their youtube channel that give a sneak peak at their new website. I tried really hard to see the url but it was too blurry and kind of purposely cut out of the video.

Alex said:

We may finally see an improvement in quality. I also saw that they were planning to bring back the custom program. Hopefully it comes back to Spencer's and isn't just online.

Here's the post from Facebook.
Attachments:

Took a few pics, absolutely love the color and the flow is really, really good too,

Oh yeah!!

Pretty great color! Looks good with the black base. Why did they ever discontinue the Midnight series?

Thanks for this brother - got the last one.

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Vernon Hills Jimbo!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service