Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Where can I find this great lamp???

Views: 10177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awsome lamp, I do think that is a custom though unless anyone else knows if this was ever put into production.

Is a custom lamp a father and son did.  Will try to find the page, know I initially saw it on pintrest.  Actually, downloaded the mock up and initial modeling pictures for the finished project.

First two are of the above lamp, guess there were other modifications as bases look different, third is another someone else did. Still looking for site.

The tentacles look like they were made with romex house wire.

I would like to know what the material of the squid parts are made from.  Has anyone gotten in touch with the designer?

I would like to have one myself...

Rick said:

Anymore news about this?

Would like to buy one myself.

I'm sure I would be able to recreate one of these in just a few weeks.

You could make a fue custom orders for this - im sure there will be demand from collectors on hear for one

Ericka said:

I'm sure I would be able to recreate one of these in just a few weeks.

I guess I'll have to get the stuff and make one up. Post the pictures and start taking orders. huh?

I found the original creator of the  squid lamp pictured here. Her name is Megan Rogers ~aka~ Magpie. She is an amazing artist. She has also created another lava lamp with an anatomical heart that was amazing. This one was made out of toilet paper, elmers glue,wire, spackle and paint. I don't know how well that would hold up considering how hot these lamps can get.  

Thanks for the info! The heart one with the red lava is really awesome!!!!!!!!!

Purplicious said:

I found the original creator of the  squid lamp pictured here. Her name is Megan Rogers ~aka~ Magpie. She is an amazing artist. She has also created another lava lamp with an anatomical heart that was amazing. This one was made out of toilet paper, elmers glue,wire, spackle and paint. I don't know how well that would hold up considering how hot these lamps can get.  

Purplicious . If you require any of the base material we discussed, let me know

I can maybe to a skype together to show you the working techniques

BTY, goo heads, this beautiful gal does fantastic work!!!

Place your orders now!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service