Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Okay so here we go again. All of these lamps are for sale. I do not have time to document every lamp right now so if you are interested in a lamp let me know and I will run it, take better photos, and look for defects. Once you have the details you can make an offer on the lamp.

I will not split a globe from its base.

Blue and purple glitters are multi color glitter. Gray marble cap is not pictured, but I do have it.

Cloudy neon pink, black giant base with red goo kit in grande globe.

Views: 1069

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Someone on here was looking for a clear/pink.  Are they all 32oz?  I totally forgot about getting back to you on that red goo kitted grande.  I may still be interested in that, but at the time interested in the orange/orange, and possibly the clear/purple. 

Are you selling the whole lamps or are some going as separate globes and bases etc

Depends on what you want.
Pm me about the grey marble, I am also looking into a blue red globe. Good luck with your sales!

Guys please send me PM's if you want to make an offer. Asking general questions is fine though, but it may take me a while to reply. I may show as online, but I really just leave my browser window open. Posting here also only adds to the confusion. I am incredibly busy with work so I am trying to keep things as organized as possible for me.

I'm interested in your grande lamps.  how many do you have?  i just sent you a friend request.

Just the two pictured.

Joseph said:

I'm interested in your grande lamps.  how many do you have?  i just sent you a friend request.

What are you asking for the red/clear black base.  i already have the pink  and clear grande. you can email me at primesales@swcp.com to give me price quote.

I'm thinking you already sold the red lava grande lamp because you never replied to my last email.

Yes?

I still have the grande. I never did get an email from you.

You can have a black or silver base. Black is USA and more costly though. Send me an offer in a PM.

Joseph said:

I'm thinking you already sold the red lava grande lamp because you never replied to my last email.

Yes?

Interested in the short gold on the right side of the pic. The one withe the single cone base.

Aaron. That lamp is called a Carlisle...nice lamps.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service