Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The Dark Knight Rises Lava Lite to feature new color combo

There will be 2 versions. The "Scene" features a clear/black globe. The "Hero" features a black liquid with "clear" wax! They are due for shipping July 1st, 2012.

Views: 2674

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ooo...cant wait to see that one ;)

Awesome lamp.....but is that a 20oz lamp? I'm getting a little tired of seeing all these awesome looking lamps designed in the 20oz.

is this lamp for real? looks majorly photoshopped

I read about the lamps before so I'm pretty sure they are real. I just hope they are at least 32oz globes.

Steve- it is 14.5" tall so 20oz unfortunately.

Dr. What- It's real, or so Lava claims it to be ;)

It's real.

I'm curious how they plan to get black liquid lol maybe its just partially wrapped in black on globe?

Little Sis, I'm going to need you to find out morez ;)

Its black liquid. I don't know how they did it, but they did.

I want to know how they managed to have the white show well or at all, thru black fluid. This photoshopped picture will look nothing like the real lamp.

That sucks. I talked a lava rep a while back and I asked why her company is so stuck on the 20oz lamps and she replied by saying that they are their "best sellers" and I replied by telling her that only reason why they are their best is because thats all they make and she did not like that. I noticed in the past that there were a ton of different color combos. My only hope is that spencers will decide to make a 52oz globe like they did before when they made the 52oz globe out of the black/orange when lava lites stuck with the 20oz.

The 20oz line supports the 32oz and 52oz lines. If it werent for the cheap 20oz lamps that sell so well there would be no way they could offer us the good lamps. The reason Lava Lite had to go to China in the first place is because of the failed business model of the past. The 20oz lamps are here to stay. We don't like them, but non collectors do. It is all about making things sustainable.

Steven said:

That sucks. I talked a lava rep a while back and I asked why her company is so stuck on the 20oz lamps and she replied by saying that they are their "best sellers" and I replied by telling her that only reason why they are their best is because thats all they make and she did not like that. I noticed in the past that there were a ton of different color combos. My only hope is that spencers will decide to make a 52oz globe like they did before when they made the 52oz globe out of the black/orange when lava lites stuck with the 20oz.
Unfortunantly so. I would just like to see a little creativity come back to the larger lamps. Its been pretty stale.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service