Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow that price is a bit high

Yea....its too rich for me...I'll stick to a good old fashioned bulb and dimmer for temperature regulation.  I like the concept...but yea its gotta come down in price. 

I just met a guy today that I bought some lamps from. He was telling me about this same lamp that was on ebay. He said that he called Mathmos and they will not ship to the U.S. does anyone know why?

Didn't Mathmos used to ship to US?  I'm pretty sure I bought my fireflow directly from them about 4 or 5 yrs ago....but it looks like now its not possible to buy from their site. 

I got mine from the UK shipped here for $125. They have been around for awhile now. Mathmos has discontinued these now

Jeff said:

Yea....its too rich for me...I'll stick to a good old fashioned bulb and dimmer for temperature regulation.  I like the concept...but yea its gotta come down in price. 

Lava Lite keeps them out. legal issues

Tiffany Sybesma said:

I just met a guy today that I bought some lamps from. He was telling me about this same lamp that was on ebay. He said that he called Mathmos and they will not ship to the U.S. does anyone know why?

You have one of these smart lamps?  That's cool....how well does it work?  Too bad they stopped making them.  I would have loved to get one, but not for $300.

I should say had, I sold it to a member here. It worked great very very cool lamp. And it believe it is still working great.

Jeff said:

You have one of these smart lamps?  That's cool....how well does it work?  Too bad they stopped making them.  I would have loved to get one, but not for $300.

They need to put more wax in those lamps. Terribly boring single snake or blob flow. Idc how anybody can pay that much for it, it's cool but that all it is, plus it's still got only a squirt of wax...

And it sucks that LL won't allow them in, probably because they know they'll loose customers to them

I would have boughten it too...would love to have one of these.  Maybe there's hope if more stock is coming.

The Smart is a cool lamp to own. I agree with Rodrigo that the flow is somewhat boring but it never overheats and the glass and liquid are crystal clear. It's a beaut. One of my favs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service