Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Fiction is easy. Show us how easy by collaborating, one sentence or two at a time.

--------
The reason she gave for selling her soul wasn't...

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Craven was putting the finishing touches on this years batch of lava lamps, fully in the buff (he was a nudist after all).
til one of the elves walked in and blushed.............quickly slipping on his thong so as not to embarrass the elf......he said
would you grab my tool Mr Elf, i've got to buff this lamp good
With that, the helpful elf gave Mr (Craven) Claus the tool he needed, so Mr (Craven) Claus got on with some serious work, Christmas is coming.
..sorry, but this is how I get my inspiration....
oozinggoo.com where i show off my lastest creations to the gooheads ....................who are nice except for their tendency to.............................
over exercise the use of double entendre, and...
distributed around the world on Christmas Eve Night to all those sleeping souls who need the soothing glow of the goo in their lives....
Suddenly the cold, clear, million stars night was engulfed in a cloud so thick Santa couldn't see his own belly. As quick as it came the cloud was gone. All was well again, the night was clear and the elves continued to pack the Lavas when a scream was heard, "Oh no! Santa come quick!", the once crystal clear Lavas were now all hopelessly cloudy...
The elves poured out the cloudy globes into a large bowl and began to pack up all the lava lamp bases and empty globes on the sleigh. As they were getting ready to leave for England, to their amazement they realized Rudolph had DRUNK THE OLD LAVA! They knew this was the case because Rudolph's...
nose had turned green! oh what were they to do?
they had the wrong reindeer and deflated his nose so.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service