Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I have this lamp maybe late 70s early 80s , I have used a dimmer and not , the lamp doesn’t seem to over heat , but I’d like to run for hours . So I use a dimmer to lower the heat . 

I wonder if anyone who has lamps simlair to this , it has a white power cord also , what do you do ? Thanks 

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use dimmers on all my lamps to control flow.  My office one gets adjusted weekly as the temperature changes frequently and our air conditioning system isn't very consistent.  I also dim the fast moving glitters to slow the flow a bit.

I first learned about dimmers here and they have definitely added to my enjoyment of all my lamps.

Thanks , I never has a lamp of this age , it flows good just wasn’t sure , to dim or not , I think I’ll try a few days with the dimmer and a few days without . 

also idk why but it seemed to flow better the 1st few days now it acts more lazy , I got a new bulb hope that helps . 

thanks for the reply , in general all my lamps have a dimmer , I also learned about that hear and it’s a great tool to be sure .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service