Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Been off OG for a while (mainly work) and wanted to let you know I am kind of forced to sell a lot of my lamps, including some rarer ones like a mediterranean, white and pink bases with pink (04) globes, midnight with blue/purple combo, a couple black base wizards, an old "planter" base with original greenish globe, and many other assorted ones. I am attaching a shelf with many of the poor things to be sold, just not the Moon Icon one. I may keep that. All others are toast :)  My handle on ebay is Ctaylor8 just fyi. I have loved looking at the amazing pics posted by Dr What? and all the others on here. Creative folks!photo-18.JPG

Views: 549

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck with your sale! Always sad to see someone sell off their collection. 

Good luck to ya Professor!

may I suggest a better photo, its hard to tell exactly what you have there. Or maybe a written out list of what you have. it may help you sell these quicker.

Do you have any of the swirl (red and purple is what I don't have) or the Safari series? 

No I never liked them myself :) I do have a cheetah or whatever base and the zebra one as well, which cost...too much. Not sure I will sell them but I may. I always wanted to get all 4 animal bases, but never got to it :(

I know, I thought this IPAD would take better photos! Weak!!  I have closer up pics on ebay. Irony of this: I had to sell my digital camera! lol...

Seriously Dr. What, your pics are the one I always send to friends that make fun of my lava fascination. They tend to shut up after that :)  I am keeping my treasures (Saturna, Devil icon, and midnight rainbow line) so I'm not leaving goo land quite yet. Keep up the creative work.

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Good luck to ya Professor!

may I suggest a better photo, its hard to tell exactly what you have there. Or maybe a written out list of what you have. it may help you sell these quicker.

Thanks Man that's awful nice of ya :) and good to know your still sticking around here :)

Do you have anything left?

Hi, I'd be interested in a pink base/cap/globe combination - unfortunately can't see it so good in the picture.  Is the base and cap all pink?  Is the liquid clear and the wax pink?  What condition is it in?  Thak you very much.  And I agree about the amazing pictures, they're really inspiring to a lava lover.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service