I need to thin the herd a bit. I took a hard look at the lamps I have and if a lamp didn't get me happy to see it, it went into the "put it up for sale" pile. Not looking to make a killing, just looking to get them to good homes where they will be enjoyed and appreciated.
Shipping will be at cost.
1. Copper Coachlite: Dated Sept. 1971, green fluid with what I assume started life as white wax which now looks slightly yellowish white. Flows well with a dimmer. Overall in nice shape for a 44 year old lamp. The wall plug has been replaced.
2. Midnight teal glitter. Also seen in the photo above. Dated 2003. A very pretty slow moving glitter.
3. Midnight pink/pink, 8404, with box, dated 1995. Flows nice.
4. Midnight clear/cranberry. When first run it appears slightly cloudy but clears up with repeated runs. Clear is slightly yellowed (not uncommon for a cranberry). Flows GREAT, very active lamp. Needs a dimmer to not get overheated. Comes with original box.
5. Lava Phone. Brand new in the box. I ran it about 3 times. Flows FANTASTIC. Nice and clear. Everything new in the boxes, baggies and with warranty cards, etc. Dated 2002. Globe is blue/white.
6. Lightning Storm. With the box, though the box is beat up and missing the top flap. Very cool multi-color plasma lamp.
More photos can be provided if requested.
Hmm. Not a peep. Off to ebay I guess.
I'm currently working with a potential buyer. If that doesn't work out I'll be in touch.
Mary and Ryan said:
How much for the Coachlite? I've been looking for one!
The Coachlite is sold. All others still available.
Sorry Mary and Ryan! :(
I've also been wanting a coach for a long time. Can't wait to get it fired up and kitted. :)
Nice score Rax!!!! Can't wait for the kit pics!!!!
Lots of items still for sale.
That list is pretty much what's up for grabs.
Just received the lantern. Good packaging, and it looks great! Thanks! :)
Good to know it got there okay. Enjoy!
Plenty more for sale.......