Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi all!  Cleaning out the house, it's been a long two years dealing with the circumstances and it's time to finally find these guys some new homes.  If anyone is interested, let me know.  Pics attached. 

I have the following for sale:

Fantasia Comet: Spray is clean, nice minimal if any wear - $160

Fantasia Glitter Graphics: Clean, nice, runs beautiful!  $100

Lava Lite Cosmic Drops Yellow: Never been used - Package is clear and intact.  Asking $140

Lava Lite Cosmic Drops Red: Never been used - Package has turned yellow and showing age. Asking $120

Lava World Int'.  Dark Start - Rare item here - This lamp can hang or sit on a table - Asking $360

Lava Lite Lumi Stix - Another rare item - Plug it in, put in the stix and they lite up, take them out and they go out.  Really cool.  - Asking $100

Lava Sculptered Electra - Blue/Blue - New, in the box (the box has seen much better days).  I have taken it out to test, all is well.  Asking $350

I am open to offers to move these guys.  Been here many years, easy to work with, honest and communicative.  Any questions, just let me know and I will be happy to answer them.  I can give you my number as well to text and chat if you would like.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prices are a bit too high for me right now, sadly. But I am drooling looking at those cosmic drops! I had always wondered what their original packaging looked like. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service