Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I need chocolate!

I'm wondering if anyone has a chocolate globe for sale. 32oz. US-made Lava Lite.

Must be free from defects. Any base/cap will do as long as it's in good shape (I plan on painting it).
Must have good flow, no haze at all to globe. No chunks in wax. 

A chocolate is different than black. The cap code will have a big 16 on it. Cap should also have 021214P on it, I think. 

Not looking to trade, but might, but would rather just give you money. :)

Views: 519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ebay's got someone selling what looks like a brown #16 snakeskin in a group of 3 lamps:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321080787632?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_...

"I'm done buying lamps" - Erin

To err is human

Autumn said:

Lol ive heard this from her to! Lol I think the elek-trick I sold her awakened the lava love again!

Autumn said:

It is a hard habit to break!  I promised my significant other that I would stop since the purple martin house disaster cost $$ to replace.

Ummm... I found a couple on eBay the other night, tho... :>)  And I just purchased Erin's Enchantress, too.  Ooops - I'm sorry...

Metallica man said:

Lol ive heard this from her to! Lol I think the elek-trick I sold her awakened the lava love again!

Autumn said:

I promise you, I will never say that again because EVERYONE keeps reminding me of that phrase. ;)

Autumn said:

The cap wont have 16A on it, but the 021214P is right.  Good luck, its a rare one to find!

Thanks! I'll note the change. There's one on eBay right now, but it's bundled with two other lamps I don't want and shipping is high. Meh. 

storm98 said:

The cap wont have 16A on it, but the 021214P is right.  Good luck, its a rare one to find!

Yea, the cap code 16 is for the black/clear. I just checked my black/clear 32oz and that's what it has on top.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service