Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I'm looking for a Crestworth Tall Cap (the one 1cm taller without the groove).
If you've got one, you know what I'm talking about.

Chrome finish if possible, but will consider other finish also.

PS: Might be interested by a base too.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion


you need what is know as a jet size top originaly living jewel

I saw this type of cap on other Crestworth lamps, but yes it is usually used on Living Jewel.

Reply to Discussion



Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2023   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service