Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I chose a company name, and registered a domain! :D

Please take a look at my website, and let me know what you think! I know the graphics need some work, this is basically just a place-holder until I get my real site up and running.

I'm about to pull my hair out over the "create your own lamp" interface, but at least I made a company logo, and got a message board up and running. :p Look up at the top of the page, and you'll see the link. It says "Vortek Forums". Tell me what you think of that, and register if you want to!

Thanks!

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with Autumn, we need the wacky lamps, cloudy or not, i have a couple I want, like the one that looks like a bowling pin

and the crazy one that only Da9l has

Yes, I'd like to branch out eventually, and I'm sure that one day I will, but the problem with that is minimum orders. I'll have to buy a warehouse before too long! And I'm saving up for an anodizer kit. Maybe three people could all order a small lot, and all 3 people could split the lots between them? That way everybody could get 33 of each kind of lamp. I could probably do that eventually, also.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service