Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I found this on eBay while looking through the motion lamps. It was cheap enough, so I bought it. 

It looks identical to a lava lamp base, but there's no seam or pinch. It has a color wheel and it definitely seems like something went on top (otherwise, why the pinch in the base?). It doesn't fit a 32oz. globe and it doesn't fit a 52oz. globe either. It doesn't get hot enough to heat a glitter lamp (and hence, a lava lamp).

The adapter says Made in China. There are no maker's marks on it, though one sticker leads me to believe it was made in 1999. The color wheel is plastic and somewhat flexible. 

Any ideas? 

Views: 737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YW.  Keep me posted. What was the title listing for it? Wouldn't mind checking it out, and saving you in my favorite sellers.

Erin said:

I'll let you know if it doesn't work out! Thanks for the interest! 

Here you be: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200912632796?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_...

The buyer has paid, so it's off to its new home tomorrow! I didn't think it would sell!

I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS! LOL

TY==== Maybe the postal service will lose their way, and stop by my house for directions. Then I can bribe them...LOL.

:) Perhaps...

Turtlecross said:

TY==== Maybe the postal service will lose their way, and stop by my house for directions. Then I can bribe them...LOL.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service