Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Thought it would be fun to know what everyone got. My daughter bought me clear/yellow bottle for my smart astro.

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mathmos jelly :)))

I know its not a lava item (which would be nice) but I realy like some of the mathmos LED stuff and some of there other producects. I have got my eye on the Mathmos bubble, space projector, blimp as well as all there lava lamps.

Hoping that Mathmos bring out clear-turquoise Astro bottles!

I have a jelly. Would really like the lava lamp string lights but even for Mathmos think they are very expensive.

Tim Gill said:

Mathmos jelly :)))

I know its not a lava item (which would be nice) but I realy like some of the mathmos LED stuff and some of there other producects. I have got my eye on the Mathmos bubble, space projector, blimp as well as all there lava lamps.

I never got any Lava either, but I got a really cool plasma lamp in the shape of a beer bottle from my nephew (he is 10) Its pretty freaking sweet!

No lava for me after all the hints I dropped for a Smart Astro :( ...got a couple of naff shirts and jacket that will be going back this week for a refund. Will put it towards some new Astro bottles when they are launched, should be soon now.

Happy Holiday fellow gooheads.

Mathmos Blimp for me, will try it out tonight when it's nice and dark. I already have a Faze three,Tuba and some blue bubbles, plus some Adukis.

I am not too keen on the mathmos lava lamp string - yes they are nice and quality items since they are made by mathmos but they are waaaaay too expensive for me

babynoggin said:

I have a jelly. Would really like the lava lamp string lights but even for Mathmos think they are very expensive

I didn't get any lava day of from my parents, but grandma gave me money ( I will buy at least one lamp with it) and hubby bought me my icon and my two cheapie lamps as early gifts when they were available.  I did however get a retro clock and the mother load of pajamas 

No lava here for me. I don't let friends or family buy me lava since I'm so picky. :)

I got another one yesterday my brother gave ma a mathmos thaw.

Ooooh, I'd like one of those!

My brother suggested putting food colouring in the water. But it might not stop there I may try glitter and flowers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service