Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

When did these come out? Lava desk/table lamps

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71TVMYnX%2BBL._SL1500_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71TVMYnX%2BBL._SL1500_.jpg

I saw a few on clearance at a local closeouts store.  I've never seen them before and there is nothing in the Lava Library about them,  The lava lite is an Accent sized lamp.  I would have bought one if it hadn't been Accent sized (never had much luck with them).

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Recently apparently, there is a blue version at walmart pretty lame IMO.

The ones I saw were green as pictured and purple as well.

It's amazing this is the third variation of a lava table lamp from this company.

Not much creativity here and not interesting enough to add to my lamp collection. Just not cool enough.  My dogs also think it's lame.

I hate those pics they use!!!  Like they're not even the actual pic, but photoshopped.......I hear they're not really that tall either.  Definitely weird.

I am imtregreed about the lamp, have see ones simmiler but not this one - looks like a LL walmart or amazon special (i.e. only sold there for a short time)

Yea the pictures LL uses are stupid why make a picture of your own product when you can just take a picture of the actual thing.

Carol Morrow said:

I hate those pics they use!!!  Like they're not even the actual pic, but photoshopped.......I hear they're not really that tall either.  Definitely weird.

Yeah the pics are annoying. I have not seen that one before. It's kinda cool. I think it would be cooler if the lamp shade was more integrated with the lava lamp. This is a cool table lamp on trippy lava lamps. It is more of just a regular lamp but still cool with a green glow. 

Kind of a Tiffany with a twist!!!  lol  I like the dragonflys...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service