Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi all, my poor dad bought me this great wizard lamp while out antiqueing and upon arriving home dropped and broke the globe!  Felt so bad for my dad.  :( I told him that I would check on oozing goo and see if I could find one.  So if anyone has one empty or otherwise, would appreciate a shot at it.  Just send me a message with info. Thanks all, in advance.

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did the wizard have a different globe than say a midnight?  Also are you looking for a Wizard glitter or Lava?
I have one. Still has glitter in it, but the glitter is shot. You can have it for shipping. I think it's just a regular 32oz. globe.


Gwen Williams said:
Did the wizard have a different globe than say a midnight?  Also are you looking for a Wizard glitter or Lava?

Gwen, my dad said it was red or orange glitter. Here what the cap info said. 72W then the first line was 000402, second line was 04070 last digit maybe a 5. Will post pic later. The base and cap are the black metallic with moon and stars. Would like a lava, but anything will do right now... Even if I have to redo it.


Erin said:
I have one. Still has glitter in it, but the glitter is shot. You can have it for shipping. I think it's just a regular 32oz. globe.

Erin that would be great. Location is San Antonio, TX 78219. PM me for shipping cost and my address. Thanks so much! God bless. ;). Erin watched all your videos. You go bro! Love the view of god's blessings you get to see every day out your window. Love your enthusiasm for life and the simple things... Can see this in your videos. Take care bro and God bless again.
I'm a female :) What videos are you talking about? 

Mr MaGoo said:


Erin said:
I have one. Still has glitter in it, but the glitter is shot. You can have it for shipping. I think it's just a regular 32oz. globe.

Erin that would be great. Location is San Antonio, TX 78219. PM me for shipping cost and my address. Thanks so much! God bless. ;). Erin watched all your videos. You go bro! Love the view of god's blessings you get to see every day out your window. Love your enthusiasm for life and the simple things... Can see this in your videos. Take care bro and God bless again.
Well, I have a purple/white wizard with a silver base, when I get tired of the purple, I just change out one of my other 32oz globes.  They all fit each other, so I would just look for a 32oz globe you like the combo on.  Hubby loves the purplr globe, I prefer my faded blue/white globe off my Midnight
If nothing else, I probably have a spare red glitter Wizard globe.
That would be great Jonas, sent you a friends request.  Will look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again.


Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service