Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

What can I do?

Views: 130

Replies to This Discussion

Let's see... quit spending so much on lava lamps and spend more on dog food like Iams or Science Diet. Dogs eat their own crap cause they're lacking nutrients. XD

Well, you could PICK IT UP!!!!

(That's what the vet told me Friday when I asked the same question) lol

This is exactly what we are doing Keith - barely let them hit the ground before we remove the tempting treat.  And they eat good food, we just don't let them eat much of it.  Fit dogs put less stress on their joints than fat, pudgy critters do. 

Keith said:

Well, you could PICK IT UP!!!!

(That's what the vet told me Friday when I asked the same question) lol

GROSS ALERT!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!

We got rid of one dog this past winter that started eating the poo AS IT WAS COMING OUT. . . .

I haven't had chocolate soft-serve ice cream since :(

Jim said:

This is exactly what we are doing Keith - barely let them hit the ground before we remove the tempting treat.  And they eat good food, we just don't let them eat much of it.  Fit dogs put less stress on their joints than fat, pudgy critters do. 

Keith said:

Well, you could PICK IT UP!!!!

(That's what the vet told me Friday when I asked the same question) lol

Too late. Already read it on the front page.

wtf is going on in here?!

Just the truth :/

Dr. WHAT?! said:

wtf is going on in here?!

LOL

well the truth is pretty shitty if you ask me :P

         ↑

HE STARTED IT!!!!!

Dr. WHAT?! said:

well the truth is pretty shitty if you ask me :P

I will add some pictures to this thread when I get home this evening.  I'm sure you can hardly contain your excitement. 

CORRECTED

Jim said:

I will add some pictures to this thread when I get home this evening.  I'm sure you can hardly contain your excitement excrement

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service