Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,549)

Featured Discussions

Want to add another vintage lamp to my collection (Edit: No longer looking)

I haven't been actively collecting for a while, for a good reason. Anything I find on eBay is over my budget or getting lots of bids. I jus…

Started by Jonas Clark-ElliottLatest Reply

Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale!

After extensive testing,  I'm now offering many NEW glitter colors in clear fast liquid.  They are gorgeous!  Here are a few of the options…

Started by KirkLatest Reply

Official Order Thread!

THANKS, OOZING GOO FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INTEREST OVER THE YEARS! Mandatory post update is MANDATORY. In addition to the modded lamps that I…

Started by LorenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lamps and Novelty Lighting for sale

Come visit my eBay store~! https://www.ebay.com/str/lavalabcreations

Started by Claude J

1 8 hours ago
Reply by Brad

I'm having a lava-related stuff garage sale!

I haven't been active here for a while, but I hope to change that! I'm selling off a bunch of lava-related stuff I've accumulated. Please m…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Blind Faith

Looking for a Century heat ring

My early 70s Century lamp takes about three hours to heat up and get flowing and then it is very sluggish.  I believe it is missing theheat…

Started by Reed

4 Mar 24
Reply by Reed

NEW CUSTOM CENTURY ON EBAY

New One-of-a-kind custom lamp available on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/283826219047

Started by Claude J

0 Mar 24

NEW OLD STOCK HAGGERTY LAVA 32oz GLOBES FOR SALE

I hit the motherload! You would not believe what we had to go through to get these 16hr round trip is only the start WE SCORED 64+ BRAN…

Started by Claude J

16 Mar 24
Reply by Claude J

Central Texas, Grande Lava Lamp for sale

$30 plus applicable shipping.  I would rather you picked it up. Great corona social distance quarantine project! Working, Grande Lava Lamp.…

Started by Jeff

0 Mar 23

Colossus Lamps Buy Now!

I still have a few of these rare Lamps available for purchase. I am looking for folks that can pick up ideally, or arrange shipping ...whit…

Started by Ronzo

15 Mar 21
Reply by Justin Tuttle

Looking for FAZE Power Suppyl & Remote Control

Hi, im from Germany. Excuse me, but my english is not so good. I got the Link to this Plattform by Mathmos I can get a FAZE very cheap. Bu…

Started by Maurice

1 Mar 19
Reply by Maurice

Looking to buy a lava grande electro plasma, the big 27" lamp

Can anyone help me out?  I know it was a UK exclusive but I need one to finish off my plasma light collection.  Payment by PayPal only, PM…

Started by The Plasma Spazma

1 Mar 12
Reply by The Plasma Spazma

The time has come...

Hello everybody! After this last move to the new house, I realized my addiction had gotten out of control. It took 3-22ft uHaul trucks and…

Started by Claude J

24 Mar 7
Reply by Claude J

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service