Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,627)

Featured Discussions

ATTENTION COLLECTORS $$4U

Do you or someone you know lost interest in the lava lamp hobby?Preferably in or near the midwest USA I am a cash (or Paypal) buyer for the…

Started by Claude JLatest Reply

Want to add another vintage lamp to my collection (Edit: No longer looking)

I haven't been actively collecting for a while, for a good reason. Anything I find on eBay is over my budget or getting lots of bids. I jus…

Started by Jonas Clark-ElliottLatest Reply

Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale!

After extensive testing,  I'm now offering many NEW glitter colors in clear fast liquid.  They are gorgeous!  Here are a few of the options…

Started by KirkLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTENTION COLLECTORS $$4U

Do you or someone you know lost interest in the lava lamp hobby?Preferably in or near the midwest USA I am a cash (or Paypal) buyer for the…

Started by Claude J

7 yesterday
Reply by Claude J

Fantasia Cosmos 5000 for sale seen on on Craigs List

miami.craigslist.org/pbc/clt/d/super-rare-fantasia-cosmos-5000-fiber/7278366666.html

Started by Soylent Green

4 yesterday
Reply by Soylent Green

I'm having a lava-related stuff garage sale! Edit: READ END OF THREAD!

I haven't been active here for a while, but I hope to change that! I'm selling off a bunch of lava-related stuff I've accumulated. Please m…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

44 Feb 22
Reply by Robert Israel

WTB or Trade - 52oz Clear Green or green white

Can trade a nice pink pink 52oz or buy outright or maybe trade something else.

Started by Sentrex

0 Feb 20

magma lite lamps

Hey guys! Do you remember the magma lite lamps? And do any of you have access to any? The one I have is the magma lite time machine clock.…

Started by Zane Ackley

0 Feb 19

Looking for xemu xeno lamp blue or red to buy

Has any one seen a red or a blue xemu xeno alien lamp for sale? I want to buy one for my collection. Ive seen pictures of the blue and the…

Started by Zane Ackley

3 Feb 18
Reply by Jay Goo

A Trade

Anyone interested in a trade?  I am looking to trade an Aladdin for a Saturna.  That's the trade I want to make.  Thanks.

Started by Sparky

0 Feb 17

Crazy.. Crazy.. Nuts !

I went on ebay today as I'm looking for a lunar bottle and I've just fallen on my ass. One stevexxx selling complete lunar at 1200£, fluidi…

Started by IdOrU 02

2 Feb 17
Reply by Keith

Fluidium parts

hi, I'm looking for a heat shield for a fluidium, mine got broken during relocating. I'm also looking for a working/non refilled from anot…

Started by IdOrU 02

3 Feb 16
Reply by IdOrU 02

Lots of lamps for sale.

V Here are the rules V Post here what you want and then PM me your offer. If you do not follow this process I may ignore you. /\ Here are t…

Started by Autumn

22 Feb 15
Reply by Carlos Arredondo

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service