Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,637)

Featured Discussions

ATTENTION COLLECTORS $$4U

Do you or someone you know lost interest in the lava lamp hobby?Preferably in or near the midwest USA I am a cash (or Paypal) buyer for the…

Started by Claude JLatest Reply

Want to add another vintage lamp to my collection (Edit: No longer looking)

I haven't been actively collecting for a while, for a good reason. Anything I find on eBay is over my budget or getting lots of bids. I jus…

Started by Jonas Clark-ElliottLatest Reply

Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale!

After extensive testing,  I'm now offering many NEW glitter colors in clear fast liquid.  They are gorgeous!  Here are a few of the options…

Started by KirkLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a lava world table lamp. Willing to pay top $$ for it.(Bright source lamp shade interested in too)

I've got a bright source lava lamp still new in box but they didnt come with the lamp shades so im also looking for a bright source lamp sh…

Started by Keith Maxwell Richards

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Keith Maxwell Richards

Looking for a lava world table lamp. Willing to pay top $$ for it.(Bright source lamp shade interested in too)

I've got a bright source lava lamp still new in box but they didnt come with the lamp shades so im also looking for a bright source lamp sh…

0 on Tuesday

Looking for a silver cap for a classic 14'' lamp.

I have an old 14'' lamp with a silver base it works fine, but I'm missing the top cap.  I've looked everywhere for one but no luck.  Does a…

Started by John Bublitz

2 on Monday
Reply by John Bublitz

Looking for 2 top caps

Hello,    Would anyone out there happen to have an extra black and silver cap? I'm looking for replacement caps for my Midnight and Silver…

Started by Derek

0 on Monday

Replacement or possibly just a globe with right color liquid for a coachlite

Hello I'm new to this site member wise but I've been in and out of it multiple times as I love the older lava lamps and how they run and fl…

0 May 8

Colossus Lava Lamp (Miami, FL)

Does anyone have one for sale? I’m located in Miami Florida and would be willing to drive to pick it up. :)

Started by kevin pedro

1 May 8
Reply by Mike

Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

I haven't been active here for a while, but I hope to change that! I'm selling off a bunch of lava-related stuff I've accumulated. Please m…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

50 May 2
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

LAVA GARAGE SALE - Who's getting what! -- If you have bought from my Lava Garage Sale, send me a PM!

The Lava Garage Sale thread I already made is kind of a big mess. I'm not complaining, that's exactly how threads of this sort get. That th…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

3 Apr 24
Reply by Robert Israel

WANTED: Fantasia Celestia lamp

Started by Robert Israel

1 Apr 22
Reply by MileHigh

Anyone have a lava lite amoeba for sale?

Im looking to buy a Lava Lite amoeba.

Started by Robert Israel

2 Apr 21
Reply by Robert Israel

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service