Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,742)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Century lava lamp on ebay

Hi all, I haven't been around long so maybe some of you can give me some info on this lamp, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem

Started by Bertacus

1 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Kris

mathmos rainbow jets

hi guys, anyone interested in a full set of the rainbow jets pinky purple, orange, green, and yellow with clear fluids, open to sensible of…

Started by krissyfromswindon

6 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by IdOrU 02

Looking for a continental or glitter candle power lamp

I was wondering if anyone has a continental to part with or a candle powered glitter lamp I love the candle power lamps but I'm not fortuna…

Started by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

0 Apr 28, 2009

Any suggestions for Shipping Internationally?

I've got an interested party, but have no clue how to go about it! Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

6 Apr 24, 2009

Anyone have Century or Aristocrat base and cap to sell?

I'm really looking for midnights but I'd consider others. I don't care for the globe but I might buy it too if that's preferred.

Started by Fat Freoli

1 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Brand New Mathmos Astros for sale - Lamps located in USA with free shipping.

I was given the advice to try to sell these directly to you folks instead of listing on ebay, so I am going to try it. I have 5 lamps to se…

Started by Drew

15 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Drew

Need Some Advice

I know were not suppose to discuss eBay transactions on here but I don't know what to do at this point. On April 8 I purchased a lamp on eb…

Started by MattMJB0188

6 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

anyone looking to start a little side business with lava lamps?

Well i finally did a quick inventory of what i have left and thought maybe i could do a bulk sale to someone looking to start a business or…

Started by wanna sell my lamps

21 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by David

FS; lava wave motion machine

for sale boxed lava brand wave motion machine....in original box dated 2001.......... i know a bunch of people were looking for one........…

Started by mandysbus

3 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

Shark Alert!!!

Someone put a link to this eBay item 110325802008 Thought someone might be interested.

Started by matt01165

2 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service