Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can someone sell me a #13 Clear Blue

All of mine don't flow. Im looking for one Mid 90s with the Blue look not the purple look. Thanks I also am willing to trade. I really want…

Started by MattMJB0188

5 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Kris

any ideas as to where i could find a CRESTWOOD GALAXY FIBRE OPTIC LAMP?

any ideas as to where i could find a CRESTWOOD GALAXY FIBRE OPTIC LAMP? i really want one of these, but they go for silly money on ebay, a…

Started by kat

11 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by kat

Selling lots of Lamps on e-bay! Check 'em out!!

I have these lamps and tons more on e-bay! They are duplicates of some in my collections or one-of-a-kind lamps. Check 'em out! Thanks!…

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

4 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

WANTED - Blue/White Grande!

I know this is going to be futile, but I would really like a Grande blue/white combo. I don't care if it's cloudy or not. So, if you have o…

Started by Kris

11 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Jeff

I find this funny on Ebay

It's sellers like this you want to avoid. Look at the price. Now I can MAYBE understand that if this lamp was NEW and I mean NEW not used a…

Started by MattMJB0188

12 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

WTB - White Base & Cap

Looking to see if anyone has a 52oz white base/cap they want to get rid of. Thanks!

Started by Kris

3 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Orange/Clear

I'm searching for an orange/clear lamp. Anyone willing to sell one? Will pay top dollar.

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

10 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by matt01165

This is why I F***IN HATE eBay

I won this lamp on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=130282145607#ebayphotohosting

Started by MattMJB0188

36 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

wanted mathmos astro blue/blue

hello i am new new to lava lamp collecting i have a couple of lamps and would like to find a mathmos blue liquid with blue lava here in the…

Started by lava jay

10 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Ross Hetherington

white squiggle 52 oz planter and gold planter

white squiggle 52 oz planter has small nic/chip to the paint on one side.....comes with vintage flower ring shown....gold top bottle flows…

Started by mandysbus

11 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by mandysbus

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service