Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crestorth / Mathmos Rocket - Sadly available for sale

This is a great lamp, sadly the wax doesnt flow....its dated 01/11/92. I'm open to serious offers. I'm disbanding my collection. Apparently…

Started by Mike D

1 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Elegant and Elegant Planter For Sale

Hi all, Been a long time posting, but due to lifestyle changes, going to be selling most of my collection here. I would rather sell it on h…

Started by dave p.

0 Aug 3, 2008

Lookin' for a continental

If anyone has an extra or one to sell email,pm or hit me up on my myspace the link is in my profile. also looking for even a new candle pow…

Started by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

2 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

2 interesting auctions on Ebay

Is this a Princess Wall Mount? If so I claim it as mine! No need to bid on it at all.;) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&s

Started by Manix5

37 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Bryin

Regency or Royal Globe Wanted

Okay, here's another rarity that I am seriously looking for. Since I got my Empress with a replacement Aurora globe, I REALLY want an origi…

Started by Bryin

0 Aug 1, 2008

Aurora Globe Wanted!!!

Does anybody have one of these with a silver cap that they would be willing to sell? I don't care if it's broken, I just wanted the silver…

Started by Bryin

0 Aug 1, 2008

lamps for sale

Sadly im thinking of getting rid of some of my collection, it breaks my heart. Times are tough and priorities are priorities.... i have an…

Started by leeder

17 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Stephanie

LANTERN BRASS WITHOUT liquid on sale.

Hi I got my lamp with the DAMN plastic cap broken yesterday. I'd like to sell it. The sale includes: EMPTY bottle (safe and sound) base, ex…

Started by Daniele

0 Jul 29, 2008

Have a collection to sell

We have aquired a collection of lamps from my mother when she passed. I've had them sitting in boxes for about 2 years and really don't hav…

Started by Lee Wirz

16 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Lee Wirz

Looking to buy lamp(s), Green Lava/Clear Liquid & Pink Lava/Clear Liquid

Hi, I'm new but I found this site while trying to find a couple of lava lamps. I will be using the lamps to make Absolut lava lamps for gif…

Started by Jeff Brooks

1 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Mark Goo

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service