Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,627)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Come on, Seriously!?!

What is up with the inundation and proliferation of the Russian fugly night lights or supposed nasty ass looking lava lamps!  From Ukraine,…

Started by Mr MaGoo

1 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Black Light Rain Lamp?

so I am very much in search of one of the rain lamps that had black lights installed. I believe there were some for sale on this page once…

Started by Dakota Searcy

10 Oct 8, 2020
Reply by Dakota Searcy

For Sale: 2X Crestworth Coach Lantern

Hi, before putting them on ebay, I thought it might interest some members here. So I'm offering a pair (only sold as a pair) of Crestworth…

Started by Astralav

7 Oct 1, 2020
Reply by Astralav

Looking for a Century Lamp or just the base to make an LED Lamp

Ok guys So I am going to what Dr What? has done and make my own Smart Astro. I have ordered the LED's and the heater bulb so far. All the L…

Started by Steven Russell

0 Sep 28, 2020

Elec-trick purple, midnights, silver streak and psychedelic swirl up on eBay

A true Elec-trick purple (you can check my other listings from the link) http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&p

Started by Aaron Rodgers

1 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

Ebay Lamp Red or Pink?

Hey everyone there is a baby astro for sale on ebay the seller has it down as purple but I'm assuming it is red or pink. Can anyone confirm…

Started by Tom Arthur's

0 Sep 24, 2020

Mathmos Solar Eclipse Lamp - Wanted

Hey Guys, I'm after a Solar Eclipse lamp if anyone has one to sell, please contact me if you do. Thanks Dan

Started by Danial Thomas

5 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by Kirsty Cluff

Looking for Midnight series

I'm looking to beef up my collection of midnight series lamps with anything I don't have already. Specifically looking for any of the follo…

Started by Redfoxiii

0 Sep 23, 2020

Wanted 25" crackle tube light by can you imagine

Hi all, this site has never let me down on my hunts. I'm looking for one of the 25" crackle tubes to add to the collection.  I prefer blue…

Started by The Plasma Spazma

3 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by The Plasma Spazma

WTB: Starshower plasma hourglass

I believe these were made by HPI or Can you imagine, basically a small hourglass with the beads that you normally find in lumindiscs. I hav…

Started by Aaron Rodgers

0 Sep 21, 2020

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service