Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lunar cap

hi, I have a lunar cap with a big dent in it and couldn't find any parts for lunar besides basic spare bottles for that ugly io on mathmos…

Started by IdOrU 02

4 Jan 25
Reply by IdOrU 02

Globes

I have a few globes left for sale $45+ shipping Will sell internationally email me at Lavalabcreations@gmail.com to place order

Started by Claude J

0 Jan 22

WANTED : MATHMOS FIRE FLOW 01

Hello, I'm looking to buy a Mathmos Fireflow 01, Thank you :)

Started by Ian Knipe

0 Jan 20

Mathmos Smart Astro for sale

Hey Guys I have an unused Mathmos Smart Astro for sale, I'm not sure which colour way it is but I will fire it up to double check its worki…

Started by Steven Russell

1 Jan 14
Reply by IdOrU 02

Looking for a 52oz EMPTY globe for a new project

Title says it all. If you have a 52oz empty globe that your willing to part ways with please respond here and we can talk $. I cant find em…

Started by KittenChops

0 Jan 9

Mathmos Millenium Telstar Cap

I’m looking for a Mathmos millenium Telstar cap in perfect condition as mine has a dent in it! 

Started by Richard

0 Jan 2

Final sale

So... this is going to be my last sale. Anything that doesn't get sold will end up on Ebay or Goodwill. I have some Grandes, Giants, and so…

Started by Autumn

33 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Autumn

Looking for a silver century base or maybe Starlite?

Hi guys  I am doing a project and need a base that has an e27 (Edison screw) bulb fitment and little holes around the base. I am building a…

0 Dec 23, 2020

Lamps available in the USA

I have been collecting lamps for over 20+ years and have recently decided to start downsizing my collection by selling "some" of them. You…

Started by MileHigh

13 Dec 17, 2020
Reply by Simon Lloyd

Hey guys I have 2 Crestworth Traction Engine Lamps

One of them is the metal one and one is the plastic, I do love them and am making sure they are both working properly but I think I'm going…

6 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Modulo '70

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service