Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lunar Lava lamp

Hi......I have just bought a Lunar in e-bay a few weeks ago. Paid a pretty penny for it and it arrived with the top badly dented. Picture a…

Started by irishboy_u2

16 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Kaia1165

Black/Clear Lava Brand Cloudy With Bubbles.

I've always been fascinated with lava lamps, but only bought my first very recently from an online vender. Unfortunately, when it arrived,…

Started by Gary

6 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

How To Make A Real Lava Lamp = from youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAJG8jh2SJA this is a good video. The blurb says: This is how to make a near professional grade lava lamp.…

Started by Woodvetch

1 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Mark Goo

Please help me read the dates on a Lava Lite!!!

Hello All!! I just bought a used Lava Light brand lamp and I was wondering how old it is. The original owner said that he had if for awhile…

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

6 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Manix5

Newbie buying China crap - check out my OPAQUE lava lamp lamp

Howdy, I've been lurking for a bit here. Don't know why, but the lava bug hit hard. I bought a cheapie dual column on Ebay. After a couple…

Started by Brandon

3 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Brandon

Custom clear/mustard?

Some time ago i bought this blue/white from spencers and of course its a china lamp.. anyways.. for a while it was actually blue/white and…

Started by Laborchet

6 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

First lamp bought for the base/cap

Hahahahaha! It's my new Good Girl/Bad girl lamp. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160292

Started by Woodvetch

5 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

if an old lamp has a new bottle, how should that affect the price?

i was just wondering, as i have seen a few lovely old lamps with new bottles on them, and cant help thinking this should decrease the value…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

5 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Dave

Fluidium

Seeing pictures of fluidiums I was wondering about the fluidium wax as it doesn't seem to act others mathmos product: like not producing th…

Started by IdOrU 02

3 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Princess & Empress Up & Running

Sorry for being gone for so long, but as promised, here's some photos of the Princess and Empress on the wall and working! I LOVE THEM!

Started by Bryin

11 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Bryin

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service