Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My first LW lamp

Went to see my psychotherapist this morning, and on the way back, stopped by Argos and after browsing the 'laminated catalogue of dreams',…

Started by Purity!

5 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

What do you think?

Ok i have come accros this old Astro i have included a pic, it comes with origional box and lava bottle but the wax is dead and the plug ha…

Started by Dave

6 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Katie Watie Woo

What Makes One A Collector?

Just thought I should pump that one out there to get opinions on this. So, what is your opinion of what makes a collector have a collector…

Started by Brian

22 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Galaxy Bulb

Hi all,,, I bought a galaxy some time ago and yesterday I noticed that the light kinds of flicker when it's turned on, so I took a look ins…

Started by IdOrU 02

1 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by IdOrU 02

Crestworth Comet

Hi All I dont know alot about Crestworth, and I only know the 'Comet' from ChrisLunars page and other pics. This doesn't look like ones i…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

3 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Dave

The most expensive Saturna ever?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120302071614&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

Started by fog rider

4 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Joe

Weird?

So I get a completely NIB Elek-trick lamp today. The date on the base is Nov. 1, 1995. It came with a Red Shiny base and a green globe date…

Started by MattMJB0188

9 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by MattMJB0188

Any Collections?

Hey guys im bored so I thought i'd ask a random question. Well i'm an avid collecter of anything collectable so i thought i'd ask if any of…

Started by Antstep

13 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Dave

an erotic style lava

hiya guys, well i thought i would do a little customising on one of my lamps and here is the results, not bad for my first etempt, you have…

Started by krissyfromswindon

16 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Antstep

I used to have this

I used to have this didnt know i still had a pic! well it was made in china but meh and it did take hours to flow but when it did it looked…

Started by Dave

1 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service