Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,455)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another One Day Only from Mathmos!!

Things are looking good this times it’s Blue /Red Telstar and Astrobaby bottles Wednesday 5th August!! 

Started by Lava_Head_UK

6 Sep 19
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Io farce

So why cant Mathmos produce these lamps? Why are they taking peoples money without so much as a buy or  leave, keep them waiting for months…

Started by Jezza

1 Sep 15
Reply by Jezza

Eye of the storm from rabbit shadow box?

Has anyone seen this before?  I've never heard of it or knew of its existence. Its an official rabbit product to, its marked eye of the sto…

Started by The Plasma Spazma

2 Sep 1
Reply by The Plasma Spazma

16.5" Lava Lamp Collection Here

Haven't been on here for awhile.I'm getting ready to move,and want to sell my entire collection of 16.5" Haggerty Enterprises Brand Lava la…

Started by Rick

20 Aug 25
Reply by Steven Wong

MATHMOS SMART ASTRO

Hi Guys Just to let you all know I am selling a Mathmos Smart Astro on eBay now if anyone is after one. Here is the link to the item: http…

Started by Matt Gallimore

0 Aug 24

LOOKING FOR A COLOSSUS LAVA LAMP I LIVE IN WISCONSIN

Hi im new to this group. I have had lots of Lava Lamps over the years and have tried to find that elusive Colossus. I’m here to not only le…

Started by Joe wallner

0 Aug 19

Please me about this lava lamp

Hello all! I’m a collector of tiki mugs and pinball machines, so it seemed kind of natural to expand the collecting sickness to my love of…

Started by John Schlarb

3 Aug 11
Reply by John Schlarb

Mathmos Customer Survey

Just thought this might be of interest to some members here, Mathmos are currently running a customer survey, seeking feedback on how prod…

Started by lampfancy

0 Aug 11

looking to buy mummy glitter lamp new or used

new or used willing to buy

Started by not rick james

5 Aug 7
Reply by Robert Israel

Display using mirrors

I've seen plenty of shelves, and that really cool 30 lamp shelf unit thing, but I'm wondering if anyone has ever displayed lamps in shelf p…

Started by Matthew

6 Aug 4
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service