Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,419)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone in the Toledo Ohio area? I Need a FAVOR.

Anyone in the Toledo Ohio area?  I am looking to buy a lamp, but the individual is confined to a wheel chair.  So, i would need someone to…

Started by Jay Goo

2 Apr 13
Reply by Jay Goo

Mathmos Video on youtube how there made

Not seen this video before, worth viewing :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs-cOlrvNwI

Started by Johnny

0 Apr 9

Anyone know where I could get a colossus?

If anyone is or knows someone who is selling a colossus let me know thanks in advance.

Started by Kaden John Snyder

0 Apr 2

Gold Bottle Caps on 32oz globes?

Has anyone seen gold caps like this on 32oz globes before?  Was this an early China made globe?  Any info is appreciated!  Thanks! 

Started by Jay Goo

2 Mar 25
Reply by Jay Goo

Florence Art Company Lamp

I just picked this lamp up off eBay and was wondering what it's worth?  Thanks! 

Started by Jay Goo

2 Mar 24
Reply by Jay Goo

Best Lava Lamps currently for sale?

Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum! I wanted to ask what is the general consensus on the best lamps still for sale inside shops (Mathmos?…

Started by Fernando Nicotera

13 Mar 21
Reply by Tim Bartlett

Is the Price fair for this Lava & Plasmalamp?

The Lava is an Astro. I like the rosa Lava mit blue Colour. For the Plasma i have no Idea. He want 100€ include shipping Regards Maurice

Started by Maurice

3 Mar 19
Reply by Arne

Mathmos lunar, how many is to many?

Some say Im greedy, Im not really sure... but ive managed to score another 2 lunars so now have 4 :) to be honest seeing them all lined up…

Started by VintageLavaLamps

15 Mar 19
Reply by Arne

Anyone want to sell an Aztec/Rainbow series lamp?

i'm looking for a Aztec or Rainbow series lamp if anyone has one they would like to sell.

Started by Jay Goo

0 Mar 18

Restored midnight aristocrat

Big shout out to Claude for making this possible. If you have not seen his post on here about the new old stock of Spencer's globes go chec…

Started by Zachary

3 Mar 17
Reply by Zachary

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service