Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goo Kit Formula

Has anyone tried to replicate the Goo Kit?  I think it would be easier than replicating the original goo formula! Using distilled water as…

Started by ddblues

4 Aug 10
Reply by Laurent

Colossus Lamps available!

Found oozinggoo.com when I was looking for ways to repair the Grande I picked up at CostCo a few years ago.  It's one of the Chinese made…

Started by Charlie

1103 Aug 10
Reply by Laurent

Is it possible to add liquid to wave machine?

I recently came into an Adriatic Model 16 Wave Machine. It seems to be missing some liquid, enough to throw off the weight for proper opera…

Started by Tanya

1 Aug 9
Reply by Zack Sansing

2007 Coach Lantern?

Anyone else watching this guy? http://www.ebay.com/itm/232274302058?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I haven…

Started by Rory

10 Aug 9
Reply by Clark Jester

new version of Mathmos' Telstar in matt black and copper

Mathmos announced a new version of the telstar, still one of the best designs of them, but this one is not convincing. It looks like the…

Started by Peter Panussi

35 Aug 8
Reply by Paul

wave machines

Does anyone know what size or shape the pacifica really was, or have a picture. I read some where on "ozzinggoo" it was but 22" long and 4"…

Started by wayne miller

45 Aug 7
Reply by Zack Sansing

The Pudding

Ok I really dont know where to start, im bewildered with lava info...Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting with a former LavaSimplex/Wor…

Started by LampHead

50 Aug 6
Reply by Blind Faith

Anybody recognize this lamp?

Hi - I'm trying to help someone identify this lamp.  Unfortunately, it doesn't have any identifying tags or marks on it.  He would like to…

Started by Kim Sallet

4 Aug 2
Reply by Kim Sallet

Please Help Identify 3 Rare Vintage Lavas

I am attaching photos of 3 lamps that I have with switches on the bases.   The first one is called "Astro" Phantom Lite.  It has an on/off…

Started by Bryin

22 Jul 31
Reply by CrunchyCanadian

Second Hand Shopping

I'm guessing a lot of you folks are checking the thrift stores, flea markets, yard sales etc. for lava lamps.  sometimes I get lucky.  Tell…

Started by Peter Piper

13 Jul 28
Reply by Claude J

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service