Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

In The News (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW WEBSITE FOR LAVA LAMP WAX AND REPLACEMENT PARTS

After months of work and investment into research, development, and equipment... Our Website officially went live tonight Please go visit a…

Started by Claude J

2 May 11, 2022
Reply by Claude J

MATHMOS OPAL FLUIDIUM - THE UNBOXING SINCE 2000

Hello to all the Mathmos fans, I wanted to share what I received today. 2 Mathmos Fluidium never opened since their launch in 2000. I was s…

Started by Sam I am

44 Sep 19, 2019
Reply by MichaelN77

Next New Color for Lunar for this end of the year ?

Hi Do you know if Mathmos will release new colors for Lunar this end of the year ?They offer new colors every year or only once in a while?…

Started by Laurent

11 Aug 20, 2019
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

MATHMOS GREEN FLUIDIUM UNBOXING NEVER SINCE 2000

Hello to all the Mathmos fans, I wanted to share what I received today. 2 Mathmos Fluidium never opened since their launch in 2000. I was s…

Started by Sam I am

32 Mar 14, 2019
Reply by Kaia1165

MATHMOS GREEN FLUIDIUM UNBOXING NEVER SINCE 2000

Started by Sam I am

0 Mar 7, 2019

Schylling Acquires Lava Brand - Lava Lite Company Sold

For some reason, the creator of the original thread deleted it, so I'm going to repost. "The Lava brand has found a new home, although one…

Started by Erin

33 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Lava on TV

This a fun thread and something we used to do years ago. When you see a lava lamp on TV. Name the show/episode/time and what model you saw.…

Started by WeeboTech

101 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Claude J

The haunted Jet bottle!

From "The Sun", a popular UK tabloid newspaper! https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7349909/cursed-body-parts-haunted-attic-facebook-lava-lamp/

Started by stevemo

5 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Bright Source

Did anyone else see this on LL's facebook? Looks like a Carlisle with a lamp attached. Might be interesting.

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

20 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Zachary

Pluto, the Lava Lamp planet

Interesting http://www.cnet.com/uk/news/part-of-pluto-is-essentially-a-giant-icy-lava-lamp/

Started by Keith

6 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service