Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

OG Network Talk (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

questions on using the site

hi. i'm not used to this forum and was wondering if there's a way to put the posts in chronological order instead of how they appear as off…

Started by Brian

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Keith

Lava Lamp Liquid

Hi Lava people, 1st post so please be nice!, does anyone know where I can buy some clear lava lamp liquid, not the lava the liquid?, enough…

Started by Monkeymagic10

4 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Turkishcoffee

Ning - The Next New Thing?

Found this while I was reading the news today - thought you all might like to check it out. http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/05/25/ning.social

Started by Kris

5 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Mark Goo

ebay drop down menus

Hey everyone! I finally got around to one of my pet projects that has been on my to do list: the ebay tabs with drop down menus. check them…

Started by Mark Goo

7 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Mark Goo

Ebay Auction Disputes

FYI, file this under Goo Guidelines. Ebay dispute threads between two OG members are simply not allowed. This is not the forum for that. Pl…

Started by Mark Goo

2 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Goo

The All New Lava Line - Killer Chat App

Our new chat is bada**. It may take a little to get used to, but it is screaming fast and much improved over the old version. The idea here…

Started by Mark Goo

12 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Kris

Bohdan Added To The OG Admin Team

As the site gets larger and larger, the work on the back end of OG increases too. I am excited to say that Bohdan is now on the OG Admin Te…

Started by Mark Goo

11 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Mark Goo

Happy Birthday to YOU!

This is cool, Oozing Goo now has a birthday feature which will show the GooHeads having a birthday today and everyday. With 500 members, th…

Started by Mark Goo

2 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Poll: Vote for the name of the donors.

So, we had so many great ideas for the name of the donors that I decided to put it to a vote. I took the liberty of selecting the top names…

Started by Mark Goo

7 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Mark Goo

Name Ideas for the Donor Group

I think it would be great if the OG Donor group had a cool/clever/funny name. This is a call out there to all you "creatives" to see what w…

Started by Mark Goo

28 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Mark Goo

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service