Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

OG Network Talk (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems setting the theme

Several times I have gone into Settings->My Page->Appearance and changed the theme. After selecting a theme and hitting Save, it some…

Started by Egnix

1 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

REMINDER - posting photos on OozingGoo

Hello all! Just a gentle reminder to keep photos on this site lava lamp related. Mark (the owner and super mod) has limited bandwidth for p…

Started by Erin

23 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Erin

Happy New Year and Reminders of Oozing Goo Policy

I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. We've gone through some changes this year and I hope this has been better for everyone. We want…

Started by WeeboTech

2 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Jethro

Drum roll please.... And the New Moderators are...

First, we want to thank everyone who is interested in becoming a Mod here.  We are going to re-up every year, so there is plenty of opportu…

Started by Mark Goo

23 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by WeeboTech

Closing In On 3000 GooHeads!

This morning we're at 2948.  It won't be too long before we reach the 3000 mark which is quite astonishing.  Who knew there were this many…

Started by Mark Goo

8 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Blind Faith

Do this.

People, take a photo of your lava lamp in a weird spot, send to Erin, win a lava lamp.  :-) How hard could it be?

Started by Mark Goo

7 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by babynoggin

New Moderator Nominations

Well, it is that time again.  Time to bring some new Moderators into the fold for a one-year term.  If you know of anyone that is responsib…

Started by Mark Goo

43 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Mark Goo

Changing the header image

I used to have no problem changing it, even incorporated our beloved OG banner. Now, I'm having issues with changing it to a new one, uploa…

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

1 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Astrobaby

OG Suspensions

In order to keep the moderation and suspension process transparent, we have decided to create this thread.  This is the permanent place, th…

Started by Mark Goo

18 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by WeeboTech

Happy New Year and Reminders of Oozing Goo Policy

I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year for 2011. We've been trying some new things here over the past few weeks. We have a new year and…

Started by WeeboTech

4 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by WeeboTech

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service