Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

OG Network Talk (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm not good at this stuff, help with posting pics please

Pretend I am 6 years old, and please walk me through how to post pics from my harddrive (not from a photo host site) Pretty please :)   Tha…

Started by Gooboy

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Modulo '70

Lava Lamp Science Lab ?

The old forum used to have an area called Lava Lamp Science Lab. This is where we posted our experiments, alterations, etc, etc. Where do t…

Started by WeeboTech

14 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Goo Geek

Please Keep it positive,

Hey folks, so it seems there is a bit of drama going on. People are free to move about the internet as they choose. Please consider basic E…

Started by WeeboTech

1 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Sarah P.

New Mods Joining

Bohdan, Astro and I are excited to welcome Weebotech and Lamphead to join us on the OG Mod Team.  I went over the 5 nominations for Mods an…

Started by Mark Goo

11 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Suspensions, Mods, and Other Fun Stuff

You may have noticed a bit of, let's say, "heated discussion" happening on the Goo lately.  It happens from time to time on any popular for…

Started by Mark Goo

71 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Mark Goo

Question re: suspension thread

Can we be assured that those who are suspended will have this emailed to them? Another few forums I've been on have such notes pasted in a…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

0 Nov 29, 2010

oozinggoo on android mobile devices

I occasionally browse the site on my droid and it has a few problems rendering the site. I dont know if it is caused by the site or the pho…

Started by Autumn

0 Jun 5, 2010

Goo Archives

I've been wanting to read some of the posts and info from the Goo Archives, but it won't allow me access even when I'm logged in here. Am I…

Started by Pretzel Gal

5 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

not updating recent replies?

hi so when i click onto the forum main page, the topics are usually not up to date but often from a day or more back. when i click into ind…

Started by Brian

6 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Brian

Live Chat! added to tabs at top!

Hi Gooheads! We just added a "Live Chat" tab at the top right of every page. You can still use the pop-up links from the bottom of the page…

Started by Mark Goo

1 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service