Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crestworth Rocket

Hi, I recently purchased a Crestworth Rocket - nice lamp....BUT the lava wont rise from the bottom. It has a 40w bulb which oes the trick o…

Started by Mike D

3 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Mike D

How to tell a refill

okay, so this is probably a really stupid ? that proves what a novice i am. i bought a 20oz lava lamp off of ebay. description said blue wi…

Started by gaga4goonik

0 Jun 27, 2008

Fluid for Glitter Lamp

Re my previous thread "can anyone identify these", I now need to find new fluid for the French Style glitter lamp. My sister accidently tip…

Started by Makka-Pakka68

8 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Makka-Pakka68

Weigh the elements

Hello to all of them are new, sorry for English but I am translating with google! ù I'm trying the formula of retro-basic lavalamp ... I…

Started by Francesco

1 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Colors

As posted in a previous thread, I am trying to "play" with my lava lamps. I found some time ago a picture of a yellow liquid with a green w…

Started by IdOrU 02

2 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by IdOrU 02

Cloudy water and "lazy" lava

Hi, I live in Monterrey, México, where summer is very, very hot (about 40°C). I don't know if that affects how lava lamps work, but I've re…

Started by Javier

0 Jun 24, 2008

Purple/Yellow Grande

Ok, so I went ahead and bought a grande. Was the last one that Spencer's had and I couldn't pass a Grande up for only $60.00 bucks. Well, i…

Started by Brian

14 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Brian

Foggy?

I found my camera so i took a picture of my black/clear lamp in action. I was wondering if ya'll could tell me how bad this fog is. Will it…

Started by GooyCube

4 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by GooyCube

How to tint a mathmos

Hi, I have 14 mathmos, some I've tried to hybride (switching liquid from one to another) and it came to me that a clear liquid with black…

Started by IdOrU 02

2 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

two questions

Hello everyone, i have two questions that i need to have answered. First off, what is a good price to pay for any type of planter lamp. Sec…

Started by Antstep

2 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Antstep

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service