Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reg. fluid in Glitter-lite

Hi, I was wondering what the composition of the fluid in a Glitter-lite lamp is? Is it the same as the one in a Lava Lamp? I am new to the…

Started by Radha

1 May 16, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

PLEASE HELP! In-wall lava lamp

Hello lavalampers! we are currently undertaking a project for one of our clients who wants to build an in-wall lava lamp. Actually, its bui…

Started by james

1 May 11, 2008
Reply by Alita Jean

Glycerin to break an emulsion

I bought my first lava lamp. Got home and my wife had already plugged it in and shook it up. She had never seen one before. Found this sit…

Started by Stephen

3 May 9, 2008
Reply by Alita Jean

Messed up lamp

I got given a lava lamp from a friend who had 2 and was not using either of them. got it home and turned it on and left it on for a couple…

Started by Matttrott

3 May 6, 2008
Reply by Alita Jean

White Mathmos Jet, clear liquid and white lava with bubbles :-(

Hi everybody, this is my first post on this site. I own a beautiful white Mathmos Jet with clear liquid and white lava. I am very disappoin…

Started by Cybill

4 May 6, 2008
Reply by Cybill

Acrylic Tubing

I'm a children's pastor in Bowling Green, KY. I nned to build two 5' tall lava lamps. Does anyone know if you could use acrylic tubing for…

Started by Jimmy

4 May 2, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Removing Dents

What is the best way to remove dents from a lamp base so that it is done safely and looks good? I got a wizard that was new and unused, but…

Started by Tanya

7 May 1, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Grandma's lamp needs some love

My grandmother gave me this lamp when I was really young, and due to...extreme differences in opinion we haven't spoken since I was 5 so I…

Started by Stephanie

4 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Lamp ID / bulb help / stuck lava!

I've searched around a bunch but haven't found anything that directly applies to my case, although I did see some tips that I'm probably go…

Started by Chris

14 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Jenny

HELP! Small bits of wax won't melt

Hey! I bought a Mathmos 'Jet' and it seems pretty clear to me that the bottle has been shaken :( Thing is, the wax has some very tiny bubbl…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

4 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service