Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Jet

I have a UK mathmos JET lamp in black. It was bought about 14 years ago and i've just found it again after a massive clearout. I've switche…

Started by SAFC2403

6 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Lamp not cycling correctly

Hello, I recently refurbished my lamp. I am using the same lava substance that came with the lamp and really just changed out the water. At…

Started by Logan

3 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Filtering a trident tower

i picked one of these up on ebay a few weeks ago, it's very cloudy and isn't showing much sign of settling down. blue/clear with the moon a…

Started by Purity!

6 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Custom #01 White/Clear Problems--- Please Advise!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site but have read a lot of postings in this forum and they have helped a lot. I have always wanted an #01…

Started by EngineerSkinny

4 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

2 wax globs when cold

Hi All, I just joined and bought my first lava lamp few days ago. Its a 17.5" Red Dragon, Mystic Lava Lamp, Red liquid with orange? wax. It…

Started by Broomie

6 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Broomie

There is some serious funky goings on with the wax in these lamps! Ha!

What's happening or happened to the once glorious goo, now a dried up persimmon? http://cgi.ebay.com/32-Ounce-Lava-Lamps-2_W0QQitemZ1502368

Started by Woodvetch

5 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Refurbishing old lava lamps

Hi all, long time listener first time caller - I got an old lamp from eBay, it came without any electrics in it at all, it's a bit of a pro…

Started by Gareth

2 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Gareth

Quick check before I go round two with the goo...

Hello to everyone out there. I am beginning my adventures in the Goo. Unfortunately I wasn’t studying up on the forums a few weeks ago when…

Started by Logan

0 Apr 17, 2008

Lava Problems with Green Mathmos Fluidium

Hi I have a problem with the lava inside my bottle. I had not used the lava lamp for a period of two years on getting a replacement bulb a…

Started by Rob

4 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Jet Bulb

Hey all, I'm new to the site. Its good to see a site dedicated to Lava Lamps and what an array of obsessive collectors-LOL ;) Anyway I rec…

Started by Gonzo.pete

1 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Gonzo.pete

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service