Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Telstar not working in US

Hello all, I am a small UK seller of vintage lamps and I often sell Mathmos lavas to clients all over the world.  I have just had an unhapp…

Started by Lynda Sanderson

4 May 10, 2023
Reply by Jen Smith

Mathmos Astro liquid swap

I wanted to make custom Mathmos Astro bottles by swapping the liquids between the bottles I have. Is it as easy as pouring out the liquid f…

Started by Alicia

2 Apr 10, 2023
Reply by Alicia

Mathmos Astro Baby too bright

I purchased a Mathmos Astro Baby Blue/Yellow this week, and it's very pretty.https://mathmos.com/product/astro-baby-lava-lamp-silver/Howeve

Started by Nova

6 Mar 31, 2023
Reply by Noz

Need help rewiring an Excalibur for the US!

I bought this from Marcel several years ago, and I've never been able to A) find another globe (glitter) or B) get this lamp to flow on US…

Started by Loren

5 Mar 19, 2023
Reply by Claude J

Replacement Screw Cap plans for 60-70's lamp upload

Hello all, first time here. I have an old lamp that was my grandma's and I'm a little sentimental about it.  It must be early 70's minimum…

Started by Duane K

69 Mar 17, 2023
Reply by Loren

Bubble Elimination

So I’ve been on a quest to figure out why master fluid bubbles form in wax. It’s been a long road but thanks to some other posts here on OG…

Started by Jsmooth

6 Mar 17, 2023
Reply by Arne

Overheated or too dense??

Hello all I have a 52 oz LL globe that overheats literally within an hour of starting to flow. The wax gathers up at the top, primarily in…

Started by KS

4 Mar 12, 2023
Reply by Claude J

Suitable 230V bulb for a Grande?

I managed to import a Grande from Amazon US that thankfully arrived intact today (even though it was in its torn up box, with no outer prot…

Started by Daniël Oosterhuis

4 Feb 19, 2023
Reply by bob

Transparent wax problem.

I have a problem with my grande lamp. I changed the fluid because I wanted a different color. I replaced the fluid with pure distilled wate…

Started by Mark Golebiowski

7 Feb 19, 2023
Reply by Claude J

Stardust fluid

Looked everywhere on OG and I can't see where the fluid in the old Stardust (in the consort bottles) has been identified. Anyone know or ha…

Started by Tiny Bubbles

2 Feb 6, 2023
Reply by Tiny Bubbles

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service