Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newer lava lamp coil problem...

I was watching my 5225 Series lava lamp work the other day and it just stopped... out of nowhere. I went over and carefully took it off the…

Started by Justin

3 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Justin

HOW TO CLEAN MY LUNAR LAVA

Hi you all!!!! just got my Lunar Lava !!!! I'm sooooo happy!!!! has a small dent on the cone but that's ok .. anyways I don't think there a…

Started by Federico

4 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Federico

Removing the Cap

I have a 1973 Century lamp and am ready to filter the contents. Simple question, how do you get the brass-colored plastic topper off and do…

Started by Jeff Monteith

1 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Bought a Jet lamp off eBay liquid is cloudy?

Just bought another jet lamp off eBay.In the description and pictures it stated that the liquid was crystal clear, but on receiving it toda…

Started by bertie1249

14 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by bertie1249

Silver Starship Question

I just purchased a nice-looking one ,waiting for delivery. The base looks pristine. Says it has "orange liquid" not sure of the lava, was t…

Started by Goldar66

2 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Goldar66

Cloudy lamps, white flakes?

Hi everyone, I had ordered 2 red/clear(not) lava lamps from Spencer.com a couple weeks ago. They are terribly cloudy and the red wax looks…

Started by Jess

3 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Jess

Filter pump

Hi everybody, I would like to buy a filter pump to clear some of my lamps. I can't find any anywhere. Can someone help me?

Started by Cybill

1 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Cybill

52 Oz Lava Lamp from CoolStuffCheap.com question

I recently bought a 52 Oz Yellow Lava, Purple Liquid from CoolStuffCheap.com. Are they american made or chinese?

Started by Justin

5 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by mark

New purple/yellow lava grande cloudy.

I ordered mine from Target cause they were offering the free shipping. I have the purple/red grande already that I bought at wal-mart a cou…

Started by mark

2 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by mark

My Lava Will Not Rise!!! Please Help!!!

Hi All!! I have a problem with one of my Mathmos Jet's. It has been flowing fine for many years and it seems to have stopped flowing for s…

Started by LAVAMAN-UK

4 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by LAVAMAN-UK

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service