Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice on Lunars

Hey so i just got a Lunar, fantastic lamp! got a few questions about it;- 1) how long does it normally take to blob? (mine is raising and…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

1 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Bad Flow on a 32 Oz Black on Black Lava Lamp

I have a 40 watt clear bulb running in it and it still doesn't even get close to the top. Any recommendations for a Black Lava, Lava Lite?

Started by Justin

0 Jul 6, 2008

Help restore an "Astro Mathmos"

Hi Everyone I'm a goon00by and really need help with this one. She was recently given to me. Her cap has been off and the contents tampere…

Started by Trixta

20 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by matthew @ singapore

Goo Collects at the top too much?

Recently, purchased a new Coach Lantern (purple liquid yellow goo) it is cloudy, but am using the forum advice to try and resolve that. But…

Started by Goldar66

2 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Goldar66

Promotional Editions of Lavalamps?

Just saw a Mathmos Astro "Austin Powers Edition" being offered on ebay.de (290239257194) and couldn't help but wonder: Is there any way to…

Started by Novemberchild

4 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by LampHead

glitterball fluid

hi guys, i have a bottle of mathmos glitterball clear fluid, and was wondering if ordinary mathmos wax will work in this extra thick fluid…

Started by krissyfromswindon

2 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by krissyfromswindon

Just a few questions for the guys who know their stuff...

1. What is the maximum time I should have a Lava Lamp run? I don't want them to get damaged. 2. Is it safe to use household spray paint to…

Started by Justin

2 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Justin

Mathmos Conversion

Was given a Mathmos Lava Lamp as a I gift when I was living in Europe (~3 years old). Living in the US now am am looking for a bulb that wi…

Started by Mark O'Malley

2 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Mark O'Malley

Awe look what happened to my black/clear

Luckely it's still under warentee. I called spencers and they said they can replace it. I feel kinda cheap though its only twenty dollars.…

Started by GooyCube

0 Jun 29, 2008

Can anyone tell me Coach Lantern re-issues

If those are pretty decent? I love the purple liquid yellow wax look, but is the new lantern cheaply made? I just ordered one and was curio…

Started by Goldar66

1 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Goldar66

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service