Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dimmer switches

I have 6 lava lamps (at the moment) that all seem to have different power needs, so I've bought a couple dimmer switches. Ideally I'd like…

Started by Tanya

8 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by John

HELP!!! Need Replacement Screw Cap for 52 oz Aristocrat

Is there anywhere I can get a replacement screw cap for a 52oz Aristocrat lamp? Mine is cracked thru. Gold would be best but I'll take anyt…

Started by Tanya

0 Apr 13, 2008

Bubbles infused in '73 century lava

Anyone know of something to add to the formula to break up the bubbles in the lava and make is smooth and consistent lava? This tends to h…

Started by Galaxy_9

3 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Galaxy_9

can this century lamp be fixed?

this is all it does. i sold it on ebay once and the buyer said it was "powdery" i let him return it

Started by Mathmos_Man

1 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Please help my lava lamp.

recently i've bought a lava lamp from overseas. i was afraid that if i put it in my luggage the lamp would break. cause you'll never know h…

Started by Daryl Bryan Lim

3 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Endless bubbles in my lava

So I knocked over my lamp and the water got cloudy. I dumped it out and replaced it with a salt water & soap solution - only thing is I…

Started by Middy

1 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by fog rider

Lava won't seperate or move

I just got this lamp, it was stored in my grannys stuff, and I think it hasn't been used in a while. When I heat it up, it just kinda sits…

Started by Ace

4 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

canadian distributor

hi folks, i wonder if anyone knows of a canadian retailer or distributor i can get the full line of lava lamps at? thanks moulto grande

Started by Moulto Grande

8 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Moulto Grande

Problem with Black Lava Lamp

I bought a black lava lamp from spencers today. It is a 52 Oz Lava Brand lamp. It has a silver metallic base and is a product of Haggerty E…

Started by Jordan V

2 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

petrified goo

I think I have a 1970's Century lamp - the goo is petrified and wont melt or move - can the stuff be replaced and if so, how do i get the t…

Started by Gina

1 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service