Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with Black Lava Lamp

I bought a black lava lamp from spencers today. It is a 52 Oz Lava Brand lamp. It has a silver metallic base and is a product of Haggerty E…

Started by Jordan V

2 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

petrified goo

I think I have a 1970's Century lamp - the goo is petrified and wont melt or move - can the stuff be replaced and if so, how do i get the t…

Started by Gina

1 Mar 29, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Lava Lamp question before buying....

hello, this is my first post (hopefully of many) on this site. I've been thinking of get either the 52oz or the 250oz Lava Lamp. Yellow/Bl…

Started by digitalgreg

6 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Restored the flow in my black squiggle!

Thanks to the advice from Weebo and some others here on OG I got my black squiggle to flow on its original 30watt reflector bulb. Before I…

Started by goodude26

3 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Broken cap problem

Hello folks! I've got an old lava lamp, 1973 vintage, that I had in high school. I had it out and was thinking about selling it, when the…

Started by Sue

4 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Sue

sticking lava

hi guys, any idea what i can use to clean the insie of my lamp to stop the lava sticking to the sides regards krissy

Started by krissyfromswindon

6 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Cassia

8oz Accents quit working after a week...

I got a Lava brand 1710 (red wax, clear liquid) for Christmas. It worked fine for a week, then it stopped flowing. Lavaworld sent me a repl…

Started by John

9 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by goodude26

HELP! :( My Lava is not flowing!

Hey all! I have a lava lamp which I recently had to change the water in. The reason for this is that the lava is a very deep red. So the w…

Started by Jason Dowling

3 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Dye leakage from black lava

Is there anyway to clear up the fluid in a black lava/clear fluid lamp? Mine is tinted black from the dye. I read something about fading fl…

Started by Tanya

5 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

grande cap removal

hello, i am new to the forum and have a question, i need to remove a cap off a grande that i want to rehab, can anyone tell me in some deta…

Started by Steve Gosnell

0 Mar 17, 2008

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service