Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Green/Red Christmas Lamp made with Lava Louie supplies!

Last month I won a Ceramic Santa lamp on EBay. The lamp came with a Blue Fluid/Red Lava globe. I decided to try to make a Green Fluid/Red…

Started by Manix5

10 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Jaime Pirnie

Not sure what to make of this...

Just got my wife a Grande from Lava World. It's the yellow/blue combo. It arrived by Fedex & since it's really cold out I let it sit to…

Started by Jim

3 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

My lava no longer stays solid very bubbly

Ia my lamp worn out? Is it too hot? The lamp is filled with bubbles almost like it's mixed together. I don't know what to do about it. It l…

Started by jackasspenguin

5 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by jackasspenguin

Looking for the MythBusters Video

Does anyone know where we saw that Myth Busters video where they recreate the conditions where that kid dies b/c of cooking his lava lamp o…

Started by Mark Goo

2 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Can I send my cloudy lamp(globe) to someone(expert) to fix for me?

I have a beautiful, White Squiggle Lamp....but the globe is cloudy(Green liquid). I have read a couple of the fixes online that a person ca…

Started by Louie Gorrono

0 Mar 3, 2008

The Smoke-Fluid Experiment

Finally, I went to experiment with watermiscible(!!!) smoke-fluid as an ingredient when replacing the "water" of a lavalamp. I assume you…

Started by Novemberchild

7 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by agentchillypig

Facts and history of the LAVA lamp?

I am here to say something. I have no facts but one history fact. 1963 was when it came out and it was the sign of the 60's. Could you help…

Started by agentchillypig

4 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by agentchillypig

Help! liquid leaked

Hey guys, I'm bummed out to recently learn my lava lite has leaked a small portion of fluid from the cap because of a recent move across th…

Started by Matt

2 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Matt

Flow on the Lava Grande Glitter

Just wanted to know how the flow of a Lava Grande Gitter lamp should be. I just got a new one and the flow seems slow. I had a Wizard Glitt…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

1 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

are all light bulbs created equal?

I bought a replacement bulb from Aco hardware today for $1. it doesn't seem to heat the lava up enough what's better clear or frosted?

Started by Mathmos_Man

1 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service