Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Old lamp, low liquid level, does not move. Any ideas?

Hi folks! I already read on the website about adding aquadest to the lamp so I tried it after the lamp did not move even after 3 hours of h…

Started by Waterdrinkingman

5 Jan 15, 2008
Reply by Waterdrinkingman

Problem with my daughter's brand new lava lamp--help!

She got it for Christmas. Now when she turns it on, the goo (wax?) seems to separate and float to the top. When the lamp is turned off it…

Started by sister-woman

10 Jan 10, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Lava Totally (And Only) Sticking To Sides Of New Lamp...

Hey All, Just got one of those new 52oz rainbow globe lava lamps (I only bought it to transfer the contents to a clear globe in hopes of fi…

Started by Jeff

3 Jan 6, 2008
Reply by Jeff

Problem with air bubbles and how do I cycle a lava lamp?

Hi All! I got my first lava lamp for Christmas and it's a big one. :D It worked beautifully for the first few days and now there are all ki…

Started by Lori Whitty

6 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Lori Whitty

New Liquid???

Hi: This is my second post for this lamp problem. I'm new so hope on the first post I didn't ask to many basic questions because I didn't g…

Started by Pat Parsons

3 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Liquid level?

Hello, I have a probably 32 oz Lava Lite. The bulb burned out several months ago and having been away at school I haven't used it in awhil…

Started by Elisa

1 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Elisa

I want to shoot light through a lava lamp to light a scene for a film project. what do I need to know?

hey oozin.. i've got a question for you guys. I'm pointing a hot light at a lava lamp at pretty close range. I know that sucker is gonna p…

Started by Trevor Yuen

4 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by cpu2hot

Wax sticking to glass. Toss globe and/or lamp?

hi. i just found this site and thought i'd ask about my "lava lamp." i got it a few years ago as a gift, but it has never worked correctly.…

Started by vegamanx

7 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by cpu2hot

Old lamp doesn't work

I inherited a I believe a century lamp at Christmas. Hasn't been pluged in for years. When I turned it on the lava seperated one blob on to…

Started by Pat Parsons

0 Jan 4, 2008

Ring around the collar

My new (and only) Christmas present lamp has a sticking problem: When the lava floats to the top, it sticks to the glass where the air star…

Started by Ryan

0 Jan 3, 2008

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service