Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fixed flow in decade old Tower Lava Lamp - Glycol rescue!

I pulled out my ten year old, five gallon tower red/clear lamp and powered it up only to find that the flow was a single blob rising halfwa…

Started by Todd

0 Nov 8, 2022

MY DIFFERENT CHEMICAL EXPERIENCES FOR GLITTER LAMP

Hello everyone, This week I tried various chemicals for the glitter lamp. First I searched for safety data sheets for glitter. Because the…

Started by Tevfik Dogruman

19 Nov 4, 2022
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

is it safe to use acryliic paint on a lamp base?

i'm currently making a cow lamp, and i realized now that i don't have any black spray paint i already have a couple of coats of high heat w…

Started by Laura S

1 Oct 2, 2022
Reply by Galaxy_9

MATHMOS GLOBE NOT FITTING IN LAMP

What am I doing wrong? I am trying to get a globe into my lamp. The green liquid globe came with my Mathmos coach. The picture in the aucti…

Started by SCOTT13A

3 Sep 22, 2022
Reply by Bridget T

Crestworth Galaxy Gearbox

Hi All, I know it's not gooey but perhaps someone will have one... I'm looking for a gearbox (that sits directly on top of the motor that d…

Started by Martin

7 Sep 18, 2022
Reply by Martin

US Telstar Replacement Bulb Help

Hi there,  I bought a US Telstar from someone on this forum some years ago, and unfortunately the bulb has been burned out for awhile becau…

Started by Erin S

4 Sep 10, 2022
Reply by Erin S

DEFLATED LAVA LAMP - I NEED HELP

I have attached 6 photos (feet for scale). I bought this Lava Larry in beautiful condition almost a year ago. The giblet to inflate his gor…

Started by LarryLover

7 Sep 6, 2022
Reply by tim

Help with my recipe/balance?

I feel like I'm doing something way off with every batch I try to mix and make for my DIY lamps. I typically mix three bottles at a time wi…

Started by Mattgyver92

11 Aug 19, 2022
Reply by Arne

How to remove shatterproof coating from Mathmos Neo?

I saw a post on here from a few months ago where someone was able to successfully remove the coating on their Neo, but for some reason I'm…

Started by itsblue

3 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Paul

Wax sitting on Coil

Not really sure what's going on with this. I've tried a few coils and they all do this- the wax just sits on top of them. It doesn't break…

Started by Mattgyver92

9 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service